Web Application Platform Developer
What you will do...
- Contribute to the development of products used by millions of people every day. Build new features and fix existing issues on a regular schedule.
- Develop UI and UX according to specifications and design concepts. Write readable and well-documented code.
- Manage your work by setting your own goals, prioritizing and executing them, and ultimately taking ownership of tasks and projects.
- Innovate using the latest front-end technologies, frameworks, and approaches.
- Have a strong interest in designing and maintaining a set of cohesive public APIs, always striving for simplicity and composability.
- Have good communication skills and enjoy working with a passionate team, while understanding the challenges of working on a distributed team.
- Have a well-rounded approach to problem solving, and understand the difference between when to apply a fix and when to refactor to remove a specific class of bugs.
- Understand the value of changes in the larger context of the business and the product’s customer.
- Continuous Improvement — We are continually growing and adapting, both as a company and as individuals; we believe the best is yet to come. We aim to learn from our mistakes, streamline our work, and remain accountable to each other.
- Feedback — We value honest feedback, open collaboration, and relying on one another to continuously improve. We’re committed to listening to new ideas, being open to failure, and allowing ourselves to change our minds.
- Transparency — We default to transparency in communication. We believe the ego doesn’t belong in the workplace, and that being open and honest in our communication builds and solidifies trust. We don’t shy away from the hard questions, and we welcome the opportunity to be candid.
- People — We believe it’s always about people: our people and our customers. We care about each other, we trust one another, and we’re excellent to each other. We’re committed to going out of our way to help our colleagues become the best version of themselves — personally and professionally.
- Creativity — We understand the world is constantly changing, so we’re on a mission to explore, experiment, and readily embrace the latest technologies. We support each other in our curiosity and creativity, because we know it unlocks empathy and enables new ways of thinking.
- Character. — We care about quality and we aim to get things done the right way. We believe it’s our responsibility to make the world a better place, and our commitment to helping the environment means reducing waste and coming up with creative solutions for replacing paper processes.
PSPDFKit is an equal opportunity employer with people from many different cultures and countries. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, skill sets, perspectives, as well as providing our employees with a work environment free of harassment.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other non-merit factor. We’d especially love to receive applications from individuals who are underrepresented in the tech industry.
Neue Remote Jobs,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.