UIUX Designer Website (m/f/d)
Do you have the skills to take any website to the next level? Then join us now! Help us in designing one of the largest web platforms for QR Codes and inspire our users worldwide.
- continuously evolve and develop our current website, application and our brand presence
- applying and developing our brand guidelines
- improve our website & application layouts to increase conversion
- supporting user research & interpreting qualitative feedback
- provide pixel-perfect static and interactive mock-ups
- visualize your ideas and solutions within our creative design team
- design systems and patterns that will allow product designers and front-end engineers to focus on product-level problems and ship high-quality work efficiently and consistently.
- write documentation and guidance on how and why components, styles, and patterns are applied in code and design
- be a design ambassador: articulate design decisions to product design, brand design, engineering, and product
- a strong portfolio that shows your experience and emphasizes your capabilities
- experience with Design Systems
- you understand systems; you can see how all the parts fit together, and how a small change can propagate throughout the system
- experience working on a design system in the past
- excellent skills in working with the leading design tools, such as Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
- creativity and a good feeling for layout, design, and typography, with a strong affinity for new trends and media
- international mindset, fluent in written and spoken English
- nice to have: the ability to create graphic content such as illustrations and icons
- a structured working approach with attention to detail
In addition to our regular team events and more than 30 days of vacation, we also offer you...
- a work climate that allows you to actively help shape a growing SaaS company with your skills.
- individual employee experience and regular feedback meetings.
- great personalities, an appreciative "YOU culture" and short decision-making channels.
- remote friendly work environment.
- flexible working hours.
- trust-based leadership.
- mobile devices.
- being part of an established company that offers room for growth and ideas.
Neue Remote Jobs,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.