Translation Manager (m/f/d) - Italian - Spanish - English
Do you take responsibility and ownership for your projects and love teamwork?
Then come join our Content & Website Team as our new Translation Manager - Italian and Spanish!
- Localize US-English content into high-quality Italian and/or Spanish content for website, email, social media, videos, and more
- Review and proofread related content in Italian and Spanish according to existing quality standards
- Ensure accuracy and consistency of terminologies
- Contribute to other content team projects if required
- Create weekly and monthly reports for Spanish and Italian localized website
- Research your markets for local marketing trends
- Create/localize content creatively without changing the original meaning
- Excellent written and spoken Italian and/or Spanish (MWA) at a native level.
- Professional-level proficiency in English.
- Degree in the field of media/communication or equivalent educational background.
- High affinity for online channels and a good sense for digital communication.
- Eloquent, creative, and experienced in the content creation process.
- Team player and a structured working style with the ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- International mindset and the ability to communicate knowledge and inspire a team.
- Nice to have: Experience with SEO (you will have to conduct keyword research and create SEO metadata) and Crowdin (our localization and translation tool)
In addition to our regular team events and freshly roasted coffee, we also offer you...
- A work atmosphere that allows you to actively help shape a growing SaaS company with your know-how
- An individual employee experience and regular feedback meetings
- Great personalities, an appreciative "YOU culture" and short decision-making
- Modern and ergonomic workstations in the stylish "Lenkwerk City" in the heart of Bielefeld
- Activity room with table tennis, table football, games console and library, drinks, snacks, and fresh fruit
- A fully equipped kitchen for cooking, networking, and recharging
- Possibility to work remotely
- Employer-funded pension
Neue Remote Jobs,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.