Senior Product Manager - B2B SaaS
We are Cosuno, one of the fastest growing start-ups in Germany. We are all about the digitalisation of the construction industry. With our innovative tendering software, we are currently turning the market upside down and setting new standards in process management, cloud technology and user-centric design. Together, we are building the world's largest tendering platform, which is already being used by the industry giants of construction companies and project developers in the DACH region. We are supported by the who-is-who of construction and VC investors, such as Spark Capital, Cherry Ventures, PERI and the SIGNA Group.
Our success is due to our unique and talented employees who work with power and passion on our common mission. We believe in diversity as a driver for good decisions and the basis for great teams. We are committed to equal opportunities and to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome applications from individuals of all ethnicities, religions, marital statuses, ages, nationalities, origins, sexual orientations, gender identities or any other form of diversity.
As a part of Cosuno you will be working with enthusiastic, skilled and ambitious people, shaping tomorrow’s construction industry. Come build the future with us!
As Senior Product Manager, you will be owning parts of the user journey from conceptualisation to execution and optimisation. With strong technical skills, teamwork experience, and motivation for the product, you'll be working closely with our product team to bring Cosuno to the next level.
- You own the development of the product strategy for your team by taking full ownership of your part of the product and developing the long term roadmap
- You own the discovery process for your area and engage with User Research and User Testing
- You find the best solutions for our customers by combining customer, market, and strategic requirements
- You prioritise tasks for Design and Development to ensure we're always working on the most important tasks
- Write, review and take responsibility for clear, concise, and comprehensive documentation
- Responsible for data analysis, experimentation, and reporting on your product to drive changes and improvements to the user experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Solution-oriented and result-driven
- Proactive, flexible, and capable of working independently as well as working in a team
- Good communication (e.g. public speaking) and analytical skills
- Experience in data testing
- You speak English fluently
- Shape a product that solves real-life problems in the construction industry
- Work in an open-minded, collaborative, dynamic, and international team
- Personal training budget of 2,000 EUR and extra training days
- Work fully remote or from our offices in Berlin or Amsterdam. Be your own manager
- Freedom in your working hours. It’s the results that count
- Company offsites and regular team events (offline and online)
- Competitive compensation, a permanent contract, and modern work equipment
- Open feedback culture with regular 1-on-1s and development calls
Neue Remote Jobs,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.