Senior PHP Engineer (f/m/d)
As Senior PHP Engineer (f/m/d) you will be responsible for the conception and development of software projects. With your keen sense for modern PHP developments, you will help us to permanently develop further. If you would like to become a member of our motivated and growing team and an ambassador for the kfzteile24 brand, then we should get to know each other!
Who we are
Team: Join a growing team of over 30 nationalities. We build on proven expertise and loyalty and also rely on the energy and creativity of the many newcomers.
Business Culture: Experience a working atmosphere in which we work respectfully and results-oriented at eye level and make decisions quickly. We embrace Diversity and Inclusion and value more than just straightforward CVs.
Development: We guarantee your personal and professional growth through exciting tasks, strong personal responsibility, mentoring and external training and development opportunities.
Sustainability: We pay great attention to ecological and social values in the company and want to become a driver of future mobility.
And: Of course, we also offer fresh fruit, agile team structures, exclusive employee discounts, flexible working hours, home office, language courses, state-of-the-art equipment, team events, a great location directly at Treptower Park and much more.
- Conception, development and implementation of sophisticated software projects and transformation of your ideas into clean and testable code.
- Working on a microservice architecture running a multi sales channel, multilingual, multi country e-commerce platform.
- Selection of appropriate software technologies and development of innovative and economical overall solutions and architectures in an agile team.
- Working KPI-driven on testing your software components, optimizing performance and finding sustainable measures for high user satisfaction.
- Consideration for security, speed and privacy issues.
- Mid-Level or Senior experience with modern PHP development (3 years +).
- Confident handling of architectural concepts and design patterns, good knowledge of technology.
- Experience with/proficiency in git and ci/cd (e.g GitHub, Github actions, GitLab, Jenkins, Ansible).
- Preferable experience in the cloud (e.g AWS, GCP).
- Preferable experience with docker (k8s, EC2).
- Comfortable with microservice-based architectures, (a microservice system based on PHP, Java, and Node.js).
- A good overview of available technologies (e.g APIs, SDKs, queues, workers).
- Confident handling of architectural concepts and design patterns (SOLID, Clean Code, KISS, PSR).
- Quality-conscious and flexible way of working (Agile, Scrum)
- Good communication skills with the ability to clearly explain technical issues to all level team members.
If you would like to be part of our motivated IT team, apply now for the position with us as Senior PHP Engineer (f/m/d), stating your salary expectations and your earliest starting date. If you have any questions, please contact Bushra Khanam at +491726893290.
Neue Remote Jobs,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.