Senior Frontend Software Engineer
Our engineering team is looking for a Frontend Software Engineer for the maintenance and improvement of our SaaS solution for network abuse management (AbuseHQ). In this position you work remote with a high level of responsibility and autonomy in your daily work. You implement new features based on internal and external feature requests and in close cooperation with the UX team to make the product easier to use. By taking on responsibility and contributing your own ideas, you will bring our products to the next level and contribute to our remote-first team culture.
What You Will Do
- Implement new features and bug fixes to bring our SaaS product to the next level.
- Proactively participate in the planning of new features together with the team.
- Participate in the coordination of cross-team collaboration at the abusix platform.
- Collaborate with the UX team for usability tests to make the product as user friendly as possible.
- Maintain and extend our E2E test suite.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure the quality of code within the team.
- Migrating the existing codebase to a more modern standard to keep the product up to date.
- Mentor working students to help them grow into their role.
- 3+ years experience building UIs for web applications.
- Eager to take responsibility.
- Ability to work independently on complex problems.
- Very good communication skills to ensure the seamless flow of information within the remote team.
- Deep knowledge of software engineering principles and agile development processes.
- Solid experience with automated software testing.
- Experience to work closely with design and eager to enhance the user experience.
- Valid work permit for country of employment.
What We Offer
- Work with the latest technology, in the cloud and with the latest frameworks.
- Share defined projects open source.
- An extremely steep learning curve.
- Impact, responsibility and participation in a very interesting field.
- Competitive pay according to your country and meaningful equity.
- Home office equipment or coworking space membership.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fast-paced high-tech B2B company.
- Conference and travel budget.
- Fun team events.
- Additional benefits depending on your place of living.
We believe in building and cultivating an incredible culture in a fun, diverse, and aspirational team of people with the same passion and drive. Come and help us to make a difference.
Our main values
- Ownership - Everybody takes the seat as the Co-CEO of Abusix to drive results proactively.
- Collaboration - We genuinely believe that we are stronger together as a team.
- Innovation - We love to challenge the status quo and want our people to be brave and embrace failure in a safe environment.
- Respect - Our daily interactions are guided through respect for each other, our customers, and the environment.
- Authenticity - We are true to our personalities and values, have fun at work and don't take ourselves too seriously.
Please note: We hire for some positions within the European Union and for other positions in the US due to internal as well as external regulations. Therefore we can only accept applications from applicants with a valid work permit. Furthermore our compensation structure includes market rates according to the country of employment.
Abusix is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and diversity of all kinds is important to us.
Our team focuses on creating an inclusive environment for all people. We welcome people from all different backgrounds and currently employ startup founders, college graduates, students from all over the world, and coding academy graduates.
We are actively and regularly working with the entire team to shape our culture in a conscious way towards our ideal of empowerment, transparency and kindness.
Neue Remote Jobs,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.