Senior Frontend Engineer
- Helping shape a fast-growing HR tech startup as an early employee
- Fully remote position with bright, motivated, and friendly colleagues around the world
- Competitive salary + Share appreciation rights (SARs)
- Flexible hours and vacation
- Paid parental leave
- Remote working budget: €1,000 per year
- Learning and development budget: 3.5% of base salary
The job in a nutshell
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join our engineering department and help us bring our product to Enterprise level maturity. Your work will directly impact hundreds of thousands of users around the world.
As a senior member of the engineering team, you will build and deliver frontend solutions to provide extraordinary product experiences for our users, including SPAs and reusable components for the rapid growth of all our products.
You’ll own the design, code, and deployment of solutions and make sure they perform and scale in production.
You’ll spend time on the following
- Take full ownership of the frontend; from low-level optimizations to improving user experience
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and propose features and functionalities to the product team
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Lead the entire software development and delivery cycle from ideation to deployment and everything in between
- Efficiently utilize DevOps tools and practices to deliver high-quality software as well as value to end customers as early as possible
- Work in a collaborative, talented distributed team
- You will act as a mentor for less-experienced team members through both your technical knowledge and leadership skills
Here’s what we’re looking for
- You are inspired by our mission to put one billion people in dream jobs
- You are fully aligned with our values
- Experience designing, implementing, running, and maintaining production front-end code using modern client-side development frameworks based on JS/TS such as Angular
- You strive for excellence: pixel-perfect, high-quality code, and lightning-fast load times
- You care deeply about building a world-class engineering team
- You are passionate about improving skills and learning new technologies
- You enjoy influencing others and always advocate for technical excellence while being open to change
- You’re resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from multiple perspectives
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills. You can validate your decisions and communicate them clearly
We typically expect candidates with at least 7 years of Senior Frontend Engineer experience to have the skills mentioned above.
Bonus points if …
- You have experience in a SaaS product based company
- You are comfortable with Agile methods, such as Extreme Programming (XP), Scrum, and/or Kanban
Here at TestGorilla, we eat our own dog food. We use our assessment platform to make sure we make the best hiring decisions faster and bias-free. I took one too and I enjoyed it!
So if this role sounds like a good fit for you, I’d like you to take an assessment so we can get a better idea about whether you would fit the role. It’s also a great opportunity for you to get to know our product!
If you’re hired, I’ll do everything I can to help you succeed at TestGorilla and throughout the rest of your career.
Neue Remote Jobs,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.