Senior Frontend Engineer (f/m/d)
As Senior Frontend Engineer (f/m/d) you will be responsible for the frontend of our international e-commerce platform and create performant, testable components. In doing so, you will mainly be part of the frontend team as well as domain-focused cross-functional teams.
Who we are
Team: Join a growing team of over 30 nationalities. We build on proven expertise and loyalty and also rely on the energy and creativity of the many newcomers.
Business Culture: Experience a working atmosphere in which we work respectfully and results-oriented at eye level and make decisions quickly. We embrace Diversity and Inclusion and value more than just straightforward CVs.
Development: We guarantee your personal and professional growth through exciting tasks, strong personal responsibility, mentoring and external training and development opportunities.
Sustainability: We pay great attention to ecological and social values in the company and want to become a driver of future mobility.
And: Of course, we also offer fresh fruit, agile team structures, exclusive employee discounts, flexible working hours, home office, language courses, state-of-the-art equipment, team events, a great location directly at Treptower Park and much more.
- Responsibility for the frontend of our international E-Commerce platform which will include creating performant, testable components.
- Writing clean, comprehensible and testable code while also keeping a close eye on performance, accessibility and user experience.
- Monitoring the health/performance of our frontend application on a daily basis with Monitoring tools.
- Contributing code reviews and are constantly trying to improve our automated code quality checks.
- Contributing to monthly frontend discussions and having an impact on our frontend team decisions.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in frontend engineering.
- Experience with/proficiency in design tools (such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Zeplin, Invision etc.).
- Experience in GTM, webpack, Express and Vue.js is a plus.
- Preferable experience in Twig and jQuery.
- Comfortable with microservice-based architectures, (for now a microservice system based on PHP, Java, and Node.js).
- A good overview of available technologies (APIs, tooling, and frameworks).
- Good communication skills with the ability to clearly explain technical issues to all level team members.
- Fluency in English, German is a plus.
If you would like to be part of our motivated Web-team, apply now for the position with us as Senior Frontend Engineer (f/m/d), stating your salary expectations and your earliest starting date. If you have any questions, please contact Bushra Khanam at +491726893290.
Neue Remote Jobs,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.