Senior Frontend Engineer (f/m/d)
Being our Senior Frontend Engineer, you will be working on building an exceptional user experience for the thousands of customers that interact with our product daily. With our product's constant growth and evolution, you will be exposed to interesting challenges as we develop new features, improvements, and changes in our architecture.
Some of your tasks and responsibilities include:
- Collaborating closely within an autonomous, cross-functional team, solving exciting challenges and planning continuous improvements.
- Designing and implementing scalable and performant solutions.
- Participating in the development and adoption of our UI component library.
- Making architectural decisions and recommendations for creating a best-in-class user experience.
- Participating as part of internal Engineering Guilds, to identify architectural improvements, and prioritize and act on them.
- Bringing creative ideas and expertise to the table, having a real impact on our product and engineering practices.
- Working in an environment that supports your growth.
You have gone through different onboarding sessions covering our product, current architecture, and relevant services we run on production learned about the company's origin and current vision, and met colleagues from different departments as part of onboarding as well as weekly virtual social events.
You would have started to get to know your teammates, learned how we work daily, and contributed to our codebase.
You will be familiar with most concepts related to our product and worked alongside your teammates to deliver features and improvements on production successfully.
You would have had a few 1:1s with your team lead to check in on how things are going, you will have participated in some engineering guild sessions and collaborated with fellow engineers to improve our architecture and developer experience.
You will have made solid contributions to our product, influenced our ways of working, shared knowledge, and previous experience helping substantially with important decision-making.
Our tech stack
Our expectations from you
- 6+ years of frontend development experience, preferably with React and TypeScript.
- Experience writing testable code, following best practices and design patterns when applicable.
- Mindful about performance and able to measure it meaningfully.
- Strong expertise in analyzing product requirements and creating technical designs.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to take ownership, but also ask for help and advice when needed.
- Openness to feedback and willingness to learn, reflect, and grow within the organization
- Experience in successfully driving technical, business, and people-related initiatives that improved productivity, performance, and quality.
- Experience working with design systems.
- Experience with developing APIs using GraphQL and/or REST.
- Experience with monitoring and observability tooling.
- Experience with accessibility and tools to measure it.
- Experience mentoring other teammates to grow and improve continuously.
Please expect the following steps for this role after you apply. The response time is usually within 1 week for each step. You could expect some alterations when necessary.
- Intro call with our Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Interview with Hiring Manager(s) (Case study or assignment or code pairing if applicable).
- Team Fit Call.
- Reference Check and Offer.
Working at Hygraph
- Our teams are passionate about our product.
- Self-motivation, trust, and collaboration is the driving factor for our success.
- We believe in a remote-first approach where everyone is encouraged to do their best from wherever they are and work together with transparency, accountability, and ownership.
- We have a workstation budget to support the remote work on top of providing the latest company IT equipment (e.g. Macbook).
- We are curious, risk-takers, and we experiment with our ideas and make things happen.
- We work together to provide optimal solutions for our users and adapt to the people and market needs.
- Our flexible working model encourages us to work according to what works best for us and maintain an excellent work-life balance.
- We learn continuously through feedback and have a yearly learning budget to attend training and conferences.
- We are an international and friendly team spread across 17 countries, coming together once a year for our annual off-site/retreat.
Hygraph is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring people with diverse backgrounds. We believe that diversity, unique experiences, qualities, and different cultures enrich our workspace's productivity and promote innovation and creativity.
Neue Remote Jobs,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.