SEA Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/x)
Do you want to use your passion and talent to make consumption sustainable?
Since 2017, we saved 68000 tons of CO2 and 470 tons of E-waste, while 2 million trees were planted.
We are passionate about sustainability and we are the fastest growing marketplace for refurbished products in Europe.
For our Performance Marketing team we are looking for a SEA Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/x). In this position you will report to the Head of Performance Marketing and collaborate very closely with the SEA Lead.
Together with you and your talent we want to make consumption sustainable and build the leading marketplace for refurbished products in Europe. Join us on our mission! #TalentForFuture
Who You Are
- You have at least 2 years of work experience in search engine advertising
- You worked in ecommerce/for a marketplace before and have an affinity for people and their online purchasing behavior
- You are a creative problem solver with strong analytical skills and great technical understanding
- You are very curious and want to understand what the data tells you
What You'll Do
- You own paid search for the Italian market to achieve our profitability and growth goals and support the Performance Marketing team in DACH
- You set up new campaigns and optimize them in terms of structure, bidding and ad copy quality
- You analyze markets and competition in our verticals electronics, sports and fashion
- You collaborate with Google and their LCS team in Dublin and Vienna on beta feature possibilities, bidding tests and creative excellence
- You will receive ongoing individual training from Google, Microsoft and our SEA Lead (with 15 years of experience) to take the next step in your career
- You identify A/B testing opportunities and focus on tests in coordination with the country marketing managers, the Creation team and the SEA Lead
- You evolve the current account structure and asses technical solutions to enhance trackability
- You collaborate closely with different teams such as Analytics, Product, Creation, International Markets or CRM
Additional Factors We Appreciate
- Besides English and German you speak additional European languages (e.g. Italian, Swedish, Dutch, Danish)
You want to build the leading marketplace for refurbished products in Europe and change the world by making it easier to sell sustainable products? Then apply now.
Why You Will Enjoy Working With Us
Our Culture and Values:
- Decisions should be made based on facts and not by hierarchy levels? We sure think so!
- We embrace giving and receiving feedback, testing and welcoming new ideas, as well as sharing our knowledge across the company.
- You fail sometimes? Well, so do we! We’re all just human, let’s not cry about it but learn from our mistakes to improve in the future!
- No matter who you love, where you’re from, who you pray to, whether you pee sitting down or standing up – we are a bunch of talented people who enjoy spending our time making a difference!
Personal & Professional Development:
- You can take unlimited number of trainings we are offering you through LinkedIn learning.
- Additionally, we are partnering with Likeminded, offering you private sessions with experts for your personal growth and mental health.
- We trust you to do the best job, so we don't care so much when you do it – you are able to self-organize.
- Work from home or in our modern and sustainable office in the heart of Vienna – we love dogs, so feel free to bring your furry little buddy too. And yes, there are free fruit, coffee & drinks in the office 😊
…and much more! See https://careers.refurbed.com/ for further insights!
Neue Remote Jobs,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.