Salesforce Administrator (f/m/d)
Do you love to improve things and have an eye for detail? Are you interested in a diversified position? As integral part of a team of experienced Salesforce specialists, you will be actively involved in the implementation of cross-functional projects and standalone feature requests with the overall goal of simplification and standardization.
As a senior administrator you will moreover play a substantial part in defining the solution architecture as well as promoting common design standards for projects like the migration of operations teams, the enablement of new sales channels or optimization projects for individual teams. By also providing technical support for our diverse groups of end users, you will help shape the future of our company-wide processes and consistently evolving system landscape.
The central importance of your department (Platform Operations) for the company-wide business processes in combination with the constantly strong, Europe-wide growth of Trusted Shops guarantee you an exciting working environment with promising prospects.
- Analytical mindset and high affinity for technical processes
- Multiple years of experience with technical administration of systems/software (e.g. CRM)
- Significant professional experience and an up-to-date knowledge of Salesforce administration
- A solid understanding of system architecture and integrations as well as relational database concepts
- High degree of personal responsibility & reliability
- You like to work in a high pace team and interact with international colleagues
What we offer you
- The freedom to do a really good job
- New Work: remote or flexible working from Germany, Spain, UK, Netherlands, Poland, France
- One self-education day per month
- 30.5 days vacation
- Individual training opportunities
- Health Pass (free online and offline sports, fitness and health courses)
- Team events (summer party, Christmas party, unit events)
- An international and diverse environment - colleagues from over 40 nations who work for 13 markets in 5 offices across Europe
- A unique company spirit - an open error culture, enthusiasm for good results, and giving every individual room for growth
Neue Remote Jobs,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.