Ruby on Rails Developer (m/f/d)
Here is what you will do:
As part of our agile development team you ensure the continuous improvement of our platform for different end devices. We are improving existing infrastructure and writing new services in order to meet business goals and requests of our clients. You will ensure that all components of the stack and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. To do so, you have several responsibilities in your day-to-day, including but not limited to:
- Use Ruby on the edge as your main language to develop new features and libraries
- Keep challenging yourself with a high load requirements and new technologies
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web.capable devices and browsers
- Actively participate in infrastructure forming and tuning
- Work in close collaboration with colleagues from all disciplines, share ownership of code and architecture
This is what you should bring in:
- You know what TDD technique are
- You know what stands behind OOP, SOLID, DRY and YAGNI and can count more than 5 patterns
- You keep yourself up to date with current technology trends and are passionate about technological challenges
- You are a teamplayer and you can think creatively "out of the box"
- A broad range of tasks with a lot of room for self-responsibility and own ideas
- A dynamic and innovative team
- Short decision-making processes and collaborative approach
- Challenging projects
- Building private cloud stack
- Ability to practice implementing best technologies, if there's a need for them
- Agile team with clearly defined tasks and long-term goals
- Freedom to make suggestions, align them with business goals, and implement them
Sound like a challenge you want to take? Then send us your application, including your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.
Neue Remote Jobs,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.