Ruby DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
As part of our agile development team you ensure the continuous improvement of our CI/CD systems. You help improving existing infrastructure and writing new services in order to meet business goals and requests of our clients. You will ensure that all components of the stack and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. In detail, that means:
- Investigating incidents and implementing policies to improve/avoid them
- Creating and managing CI/CD workflows based around Jenkins
- Implementing a complete ecosystem based on AWS Services
- Envisioning the future of our infrastructure
- You have experience in bare server administration
- You know how microservices work or have experience in distributed services ecosystem
- You know what stands behind DRY and YAGNI
- Nice to know: Kubernetes, Python, Consul
- A broad range of tasks with a lot of room for self-responsibility and own ideas
- A dynamic and innovative team
- Short decision-making processes and collaborative approach
- Challenging projects
- Building private cloud stack
- Ability to practice implementing best technologies, if there's a need for them
- Agile team with clearly defined tasks and long-term goals
- Freedom to make suggestions, align them with business goals, and implement them
Sound like a challenge you want to take? Then send us your application, including your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.
Neue Remote Jobs,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.