QA Automation Test Engineer (m/f/x)
We are currently looking for an experienced and detail-oriented individual to join our team remotely as QA Automation Engineer. This position requires a self-motivated individual with strong QA fundamentals and prior programming or automation experience to handle responsibilities which will span all phases of development.
In this role, your day will look something like this
- Test manually to ensure the quality of the coding via manual tests
- Write test plans based upon requirements, develop functional automated test scripts, perform testing, will have deep knowledge in software testing methodology and the system development life cycle
- Develop and maintain any functional and regression tests to ensure code is functioning as designed. Apply test methodology and product knowledge in the design of tests and testing strategies
- Support testing of multiple major releases in coordination with development team while monitoring testing activities and key internal deliverable
- Assist project teams in determining appropriate quality goals and acceptance criteria. Develop and maintain repeatable and scalable automation test suites; generate manual test scenarios and test cases in a format that can be automated
- Work closely with development team to understand how product changes affect maintenance of test cases and the QA testing environments
- Create testing summary reports, clearly communicating to management all testing results
Your skill set, capabilities and previous experience
- Minimum 1 year of manual testing experience on web and mobile
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools, such as Selenium WebDriver and Selenium Grid tools
- Knowledge of the frameworks Mocha and Chai
- Good understanding of TDD/BDD testing
- Solid knowledge of NoSQL and scripting
- Familiar with GIT
- Work experience in agile environment and familiarity with Scrum processes
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Attention to details, responsibility, and communication skilly
Who you are
- A Communicator You’re able to communicate in English
- Determined You have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to make an impact
- A Team Player You possess a collaborative, open-minded and helpful approach to teamwork
- Ambitious You’re motivated and a self-starter
- Organized You’re able to organise and work with multiple projects and different deadlines
What you can expect from us
- Long-term commitment as part of your team
- The rare opportunity to change the world around you with a unique product
- Projects which keep your mind fit and soul happy
- Intuitive - trial and error - mentality
- Being part of a fast-growing company
- Ground floor opportunity to shape the strategic direction of the company
- Fast execution on good ideas
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
We’re 7 years old now, but we’re hungry and ambitious like it’s Day One - we still have the same vision and are looking for you supporting us to achieve our goals!
Sounds exciting? We think so too, and can’t wait to hear from you!
Neue Remote Jobs,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.