Product Marketing Manager
What We Do...
PSPDFKit is an international technology company that develops and maintains industry-leading PDF software frameworks. With just a few lines of code, our software development kits (SDKs) and hosted solutions empower software engineers around the world to easily generate documents and enable viewing, markup, real-time collaboration, signing, and more in their customers’ enterprise applications, effectively replacing the need for paper processes.
This position is remote and can be located anywhere in the world.
What You'll Do...
The Product Marketing Manager will drive go-to-market strategy, messaging, positioning, enablement, and content for PSPDFKit products and solutions. You will get to work with cutting-edge document technology for a rapidly growing business and have a big impact every day.
- Build positioning, messaging, and value propositions for products and solutions
- Plan and lead GTM strategy to showcase innovation to customers, prospects, analysts, and internal stakeholders
- Enable sales teams with the training they need to be successful, and the tools to drive action (pitch decks, customer stories, etc.)
- Develop content in collaboration with the content team (whitepapers, blogs, customer presentations, ebooks, videos, webinars, etc.)
- Proactively collaborate and drive alignment across an array of internal teams to define appropriate product marketing mix, strategy, and go-to-market activities
- Be the go-to expert for your solution areas and go-to-market initiatives—maintaining a deep understanding of the market landscape, trends, competitor capabilities, and customer use cases
- 4+years’ experience in product marketing for developer-focused products, such as APIs & SDKs
- Ability to craft compelling, jargon-free messaging that succinctly conveys how a solution works, why it’s important to the target audience, and how it uniquely helps customers
- An exceptional communicator, who can write, present, and effectively adjust messages to meet individual audiences and organizations
- Excellent program/project management skills with ability to drive complex strategic and operational initiatives
- Outstanding strategic thinker with a customer-centric mentality
PSPDFKit is on a mission to help developers deliver excellent software by building exceptional products and providing great support. We enable businesses to work smarter and faster, saving time and expenses along the way, and freeing developers to focus on building great products. PSPDFKit is, at its core, a company that creates solutions by and for developers. To do this, we hire people who are curious, creative, communicative, and collaborative. We’re a highly cross-functional organization, and we’re committed to tackling challenging problems — like enabling PDF functionality and designing powerful APIs — so that our customers don’t have to.
- Continuous Improvement — We are continually growing and adapting, both as a company and as individuals; we believe the best is yet to come. We aim to learn from our mistakes, streamline our work, and remain accountable to each other.
- Feedback — We value honest feedback, open collaboration, and relying on one another to continuously improve. We’re committed to listening to new ideas, being open to failure, and allowing ourselves to change our minds.
- Transparency — We default to transparency in communication. We believe the ego doesn’t belong in the workplace, and that being open and honest in our communication builds and solidifies trust. We don’t shy away from the hard questions, and we welcome the opportunity to be candid.
- People — We believe it’s always about people: our people and our customers. We care about each other, we trust one another, and we’re excellent to each other. We’re committed to going out of our way to help our colleagues become the best version of themselves — personally and professionally.
- Creativity — We understand the world is constantly changing, so we’re on a mission to explore, experiment, and readily embrace the latest technologies. We support each other in our curiosity and creativity, because we know it unlocks empathy and enables new ways of thinking.
- Character. — We care about quality and we aim to get things done the right way. We believe it’s our responsibility to make the world a better place, and our commitment to helping the environment means reducing waste and coming up with creative solutions for replacing paper processes.
PSPDFKit is an equal opportunity employer with people from many different cultures and countries. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, skill sets, perspectives, as well as providing our employees with a work environment free of harassment.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other non-merit factor. We’d especially love to receive applications from individuals who are underrepresented in the tech industry.
Neue Remote Jobs,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.