What you will do...
At PSPDFKit, Product Managers are internal champions for our customers and essential partners to our engineering, support, marketing and sales teams. As a Product Manager, you will take product ownership for several products from our product portfolio and their respective teams.
You will partner with:
- Support to gather, learn, and analyze our customers' needs, ensure best-in-class customer experience across multiple products and ensure customer satisfaction;
- Engineering to refine features and components, envision and scope product MVPs and help plan development cycles aligned with product objectives;
- Marketing to help communicate our products to the market with DEMOs and guides, bring clarity for compelling product messaging and be up-to-date with market trends;
- Sales to help differentiate our products from competitors, present a clear and compelling offer to new customers and enable revenue growth;
- Customers to communicate our development roadmap and maintain a continuous feedback loop;
- Product: to help grow our product organization and facilitate product licensing and packaging.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Product Roadmap. You will work closely with multiple teams to build and execute on the product roadmap, identifying and prioritizing features through customer insights that improve customer engagement and grow revenue.
- Customer Feedback. You will engage our customers to understand their challenges and needs, manage and curate our database of customer insights, balancing existing priorities with these inputs and translating them into clear product updates for multiple products.
- Domain Authority. You will strive to gain, evolve and document domain knowledge through research and by keeping a constant foothold into industry trends.
- Influence: You will help define product strategy, evaluate and balance trade-offs between functional work and technical debt.
- Leadership: You will lead product initiatives, develop milestones, and be accountable for delivery of product through partnerships and collaboration.
- Enablement: You will continuously enable other departments to execute by partnering with them, understanding their needs and proactively helping them with clarity, guidance, vision and oversight.
- Strong technical understanding of how software products are built and integrated with other services and APIs;
- Experience managing technical software products from kick-off to ship;
- Experience leading and coordinating with cross-functional teams and prioritizing high impact activities;
- Adept at pairing data with product intuition to always keep product decisions data-informed and always moving forward;
- Understanding of UI/UX design concepts and principles;
- Exceptional presentation, communication and organizational skills;
- Ability to turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans;
- Not only shipped new products, but is obsessed about continuous product improvement;
- Ability to optimize activities for shipping a portfolio of small, medium and large releases.
It would be great if you have:
- Experience working in a Product Organization with Product Managers as peers;
- Engineering and/or UX/UI experience;
- Experience with ProductBoard;
- Understanding or experience with Agile/Scrum.
- Continuous Improvement — We are continually growing and adapting, both as a company and as individuals; we believe the best is yet to come. We aim to learn from our mistakes, streamline our work, and remain accountable to each other.
- Feedback — We value honest feedback, open collaboration, and relying on one another to continuously improve. We’re committed to listening to new ideas, being open to failure, and allowing ourselves to change our minds.
- Transparency — We default to transparency in communication. We believe the ego doesn’t belong in the workplace, and that being open and honest in our communication builds and solidifies trust. We don’t shy away from the hard questions, and we welcome the opportunity to be candid.
- People — We believe it’s always about people: our people and our customers. We care about each other, we trust one another, and we’re excellent to each other. We’re committed to going out of our way to help our colleagues become the best version of themselves — personally and professionally.
- Creativity — We understand the world is constantly changing, so we’re on a mission to explore, experiment, and readily embrace the latest technologies. We support each other in our curiosity and creativity, because we know it unlocks empathy and enables new ways of thinking.
- Character — We care about quality and we aim to get things done the right way. We believe it’s our responsibility to make the world a better place, and our commitment to helping the environment means reducing waste and coming up with creative solutions for replacing paper processes.
PSPDFKit is an equal opportunity employer with people from many different cultures and countries. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, skill sets, perspectives, as well as providing our employees with a work environment free of harassment.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other non-merit factor. We’d especially love to receive applications from individuals who are underrepresented in the tech industry.
Neue Remote Jobs,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.