Pricing Analyst (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Pricing Analyst (m/f/d) to join the BestSecret team, to help us price right to make our customers click. This is a permanent role on a full-time basis with remote working as an option. As a Pricing Analyst (m/f/d) for BestSecret, you contribute to high impact initiatives directly impacting the way we set prices for more than 300,000 products. You will create strong partnerships internally and externally with a variety of key stakeholders. You will be responsible for managing the relationship with our external pricing tool provider. You independently perform analytical tasks and transform data into actionable insights and recommendations that drive strategic and operational decisions. Reporting to the Director of Pricing & Analytics, you will bring analytical excellence and strategic thinking, while successfully navigating the ever-changing environment of a growing international business. Flexibility, adaptability, collaboration, critical-thinking and a commercial mindset will be key to being successful in this role.
- In close collaboration with our external Pricing tool vendor, you will manage the daily price recommendation and adjustment activities
- Manage and steer the Pricing process across the different commercial team efficient and effectively
- Develop and maintain standard Pricing reports as well as ad-hoc analysis to support driving optimal pricing decisions
- Conduct market research and leverage market insights on competitors, countries and categories to inform decisions made on prices
- Help buyers to set the optimal initial (first) price by providing practical and intuitive tools and analysis
- As we expand into new countries & currencies, help develop a localized pricing approach
- Proven experience as a data or pricing analyst, ideally in a fast-paced e-commerce environment. You balance technical acumen with business understanding
- Able to work with large data sets and BI reporting tools to validate business hypotheses combined with a good mathematical and statistics foundation
- Effective communicator - able to communicate messages clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences.
- Able to work autonomously, results oriented and able to “think outside of the box"
- Strong self-management, hands on and time management skills: you can keep tight deadlines, manage multiple stakeholders and are not afraid to present your insights
- Fluent written and spoken business English
- Desire to have fun at work and an appreciation for product
- Become part of our success story and work in an innovative working environment
- Individual training for your personal development
- Find an environment where you feel comfortable and can develop fully
- Great employee discounts for your perfect style
- Stay fit and healthy with our corporate memberships at exclusive fitness and wellness clubs in Germany
- Attractive salary package and 30 days of vacation
- Highly motivated colleagues and a thorough induction phase
- Hybrid working gives you a high degree of flexibility
Neue Remote Jobs,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.