Performance Marketing Specialist - Paid Search
From the start, we have seen unbelievable growth in community and usage on a global scale, empowering people and companies in 131 countries to build sustainable and reliable projects faster.
Yes, we are fast-paced, and our team is passionate and driven to become the defacto standard in headless CMS. If you want to influence the future of Storyblok, and how businesses manage their content, join us as our very first product marketing manager.
As a CMS vendor, we are quite passionate about content management and marketing and we expect that these topics resonate with you as well.
You’ll be marketing one of the best products in the space:
- 40 badges in G2 Winter 2021 report
- The visual editor feature is a unique selling point
- From solo developers to SMEs to large-scale enterprises (e.g. Education First and Adidas) use Storyblok day by day.
What you’ll do if you join us:
- You will manage, create, and test the traffic and brand campaigns focusing on Google, Microsoft Bing, and other search channels
- You will work with the Performance Manager and our Agency to create remarkable ads with the goal to establish a presence in the headless CMS market and generate sales qualified leads.
- You will work and have the support of our incredible design team to create the best ads on the market.
- You will create tactics to increase the growth and value of our online marketing investments.
- Since you have strong analytical and technical skills, you will create reports to discuss results.
What we are looking for:
- You have at least 2 years of experience in Search campaigns.
- You have strong knowledge of Google Ads Manager and Youtube Ads.You are an experienced keyword researcher and you know how to perform competitor analysis.
- Bonus points if, you have some knowledge of Twitter Ads, Linkedin Ads and Microsoft Ads.
- You have strong analytical and technical skills, with knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets so you can understand results and discuss them with the Performance manager and colleagues.
- You are not afraid of testing new channels or platforms to increase results.
- Nice-to-have qualification You may have experience with Google DV360/Marketing Platform or Google Ads scripting and automation.
What is in it for you?
- We have been ranked as the 5th most flexible company to work. You will be joining a growing company where you can contribute to many “firsts”
- Home office setup allowance or membership to a local coworking space
- A team that has fun at work and would like to share this excitement with new hires
- Annual team-building international trip, quarterly and monthly get-togethers
- 25 days of annual leave plus your local national holidays
- Personal development fund for courses, conferences, and material
- Team members who will help you along your way and be sparring partners whenever you need them
- Employee options scheme
- You can arrange start times and finish times around your life (picking up kids, walking the dog, taking long lunches)
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
For Austrian employees: The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of “Angestellte von Unternehmen im Bereich Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik” ST1 Regelstufe. We offer a higher compensation depending on your experience and skills.
Neue Remote Jobs,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.