Partner Manager Europe (f/m/d)
What We’re Looking For
As Partner Manager Europe, you will bring experience in business development, sales, key accounting or partner management and are passionate about significantly expanding the sales success of our partner network. You will also build long-lasting strong relationships with our partners across Europe and be passionate about forging new ones. Together with the internal Firstbird growth team and external technology partners, you will create concrete measures and strategies and thus support partner sales as well as our Europe-wide sales teams with hot leads.
- Building relationships with Account Executives and Customer Account Executives to work with our partners on target customers.
- Coordinating between partners and our internal sales and marketing team to align know-how and strategies. You facilitate a highly efficient collaboration to achieve the company's goals.
- Together with our partners, developing and implementing strategic go-to-market plans that lead to even more successful software sales to enterprise customers.
- Clarifying technical and commercial issues and taking on the process responsibility of partnerships - from the initial acquisition to the long-term and sustainable business relationship.
- In order to achieve long-term goals, conscientiously handling CRM data as well as a having regular exchanges with the sales colleagues of our partners and our internal sales team will be part of your daily routine.
- Together with your colleagues and superiors, you live teamwork, trust, open communication and also joy in your daily work.
- You have several years of experience and proven success in business development, sales, key accounting or partnership management of technology products (SaaS products are an advantage).
- You are able to carry out account mapping together with our technology partners and develop new customer potential.
- Your goal-oriented approach to discussions with Account Executives, Sales Managers or Customer Success Managers enables you to realistically assess sales opportunities.
- You shine in discussions with partners due to your strong communication skills. Your charm and your open manner convince and win in every conversation.
- You skillfully organise your partner pipeline, which enables you to always do the right activities at the right time.
- You have a proactive and structured way of working and an ability to work under pressure.
Maximum target achievement is your top priority and you are eager to fly even higher with us.
What We Offer
- We operate based on a system of flat hierarchies, agility, transparency and empowerment through our organization
- Being part of a growing, motivated, open-minded, international team
- We are convinced that you know best when it comes to when and where you can work productively – therefore flexible working hours and the possibility to work up to 100% remotely is something we are proud to have
- We value the (over-)hours of our employees and therefore don’t believe in all-in contracts
- You receive the latest technology devices from us and you can choose between iOS and Windows
- We have exciting major customer projects but are still a startup at heart, which is reflected in our organizational culture
- Regular team events (e.g., social events, skiing, hiking – as long as Covid-19 doesn't thwart our plans!)
- A fancy office space located at the Icon Tower (Vienna Central Train Station), right at the heart of the most livable city in the world
- Social commitment is important to us and we therefore recently introduced sharing days – you get 1 additional day off per quarter for social work
- You get your birthday off (in addition to the statutory holiday entitlement)
Send us your CV and we can have a first, informal video-chat about the position and your potential fit for this position! We are happy to get to know you! :)
The annual gross minimum salary according to the collective agreement based on the Austrian law for this position is 3.190,- Euro. This includes full health insurance, occupational accident insurance, public pension scheme, and public unemployment insurance. Depending on your professional qualifications and previous experience, your salary could be significantly higher.
Neue Remote Jobs,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.