Marketing Manager Netherlands (m/f/x)
Do you want to use your passion and talent to make consumption sustainable?
Since 2017, we saved 68000 tons of CO2 and 470 tons of E-waste, while 2 million trees were planted.
We are passionate about sustainability and we are the fastest growing marketplace for refurbished products in Europe.
For our International Markets team we are looking for a Marketing Manager Netherlands (m/f/x) either based in Vienna or remote. In this position you will be responsible for leading all Marketing activities in the Netherlands and will adapt our strategy to the local market, as well as implement it with a team of inhouse Marketing experts.
Together with you and your talent we want to make consumption sustainable and build the leading marketplace for refurbished products in Europe. Join us on our mission! #TalentForFuture
Who You Are
- You know the Dutch market very well and have worked there previously
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in Marketing (agency, company, …)
- You are experienced in managing and organically growing Social Media accounts
- You see yourself as an expert in at least one Marketing discipline and feel comfortable working across different channels
- You have an analytical mind and know your way around Performance Marketing reports
- You have experience in e-commerce and/or consumer electronics
- You have excellent English and Dutch skills
- You don’t use the term “That doesn’t work”
- You care about the world and want to spend your time making a difference
What You'll Do
- Lead the general Marketing activities in the Netherlands
- Work closely with the global Performance Marketing team to localise and optimise the Marketing activities
- Manage the Social Media platforms and advise the Creation team on visual adaptations
- Adapt refurbed’s brand message and positioning in the market
- Identify independent growth opportunities for the Dutch market
- Scout for, evaluate, and manage affiliate Marketing networks and partnerships
- Work closely with the Product-, and Tech-team on feature localisation to increase conversion rate, engagement, and retention
Additional Factors We Appreciate
- You have international experience in other markets
You want to build the leading marketplace for refurbished products in Europe and change the world by making it easier to sell sustainable products? Then apply now.
Why You Will Enjoy Working With Us
Our Culture and Values:
- Decisions should be made based on facts and not by hierarchy levels? We sure think so!
- We embrace giving and receiving feedback, testing and welcoming new ideas, as well as sharing our knowledge across the company.
- You fail sometimes? Well, so do we! We’re all just human, let’s not cry about it but learn from our mistakes to improve in the future!
- No matter who you love, where you’re from, who you pray to, whether you pee sitting down or standing up – we are a bunch of talented people who enjoy spending our time making a difference!
Personal & Professional Development:
- You can take unlimited number of trainings we are offering you through LinkedIn learning.
- Additionally, we are partnering with Likeminded, offering you private sessions with experts for your personal growth and mental health.
- We trust you to do the best job, so we don't care so much when you do it – you are able to self-organize.
- Work from home or in our modern and sustainable office in the heart of Vienna – we love dogs, so feel free to bring your furry little buddy too. And yes, there are free fruit, coffee & drinks in the office 😊
…and much more! See https://careers.refurbed.com/ for further insights!
Neue Remote Jobs,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.