Lead Java Developer (f/m/d)
Hey You... Nice That You're Here!
You want to build your own small team, keep them in the right direction as well as foster their motivation? Despite that, you are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get code done? Great! We are searching for you! By being responsible for the tax calculations of our international users & B2B client’s transaction data, you and your team will work on the heart of our company - our cryptotax calculations. <3
- Lead your team of two as well as the growth of your team by providing technical leadership & mentorship
- Keep an eye on our Spring Boot architecture & constantly adapt and improve our setup
- Expand our existing tax application by implementing new country-specific frameworks
- Constantly adapt to country-specific regulations & execute testing for our calculations
- Use your solution-oriented mindset to design and implement new features for upcoming challenges
- Be the go-to person of your team for internal stakeholders
- Every 9 weeks you will take part in our PI plannings in our headquarters in Linz to discuss further strategic approaches
Our Wish List
- Fluent in English, Denglish is fine as well
- At least 7+ years of experience in the world of Java development
- Experienced in Spring Boot, RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL and Microservice Architecture
- Jira, Bitbucket and Miro are not completely unknown tools for you
- You are profound in Testing with JUnit4 and/or JUnit5
- You have some kind of knowledge in working with SonarQube, Jenkins and ELK
Nice To Have:
- You were already responsible for a small team
Why You Will Love To Work @blockpit
We are flexible & individual
- we offer trust-based working hours between 7am and 10pm, without any core time
- we build positions around skills and passion - create the job YOU want
- we have the latest and greatest macbooks - though, if you're not a fan of apples feel free to choose another device
We foster a hybrid culture
- decide between coming to our modernized office in Linz by using your climate ticket or mobility budget or work fully remote (within Europe)
- equip your workplace with your personal home office budget, to make it a comfy and productive place
We learn & grow together
- listen to our internal knowledge talks or take a different opportunity to learn - we support a growth mindset!
We share our joy & achievements
- we believe that team work makes the dream work - that is why we have a VSOP-Programm (Virtual Stock Option Plan) for all our employees
- we love to celebrate common achievements with after-work drinks at our in-house bar - luckily our Finance Manager is also a DJ
- if you’re tired from celebrating, grab a snack and a cold drink - like every other scaleup we offer coffee, tea, lemonade, Red Bull, All I need, fruits and nuts (in other words: everything you can order from a delivery service)
We are young & dynamic
- at Blockpit we have a flat organization and efficient decision-making processes - we want and need your ideas!
- no dress-code policy - we even offer sustainable Blockpit merch (from socks to joggys - for easy dressing choices in the morning)
- feel the spirit of a fast-moving and international scaleup with highly motivated and open-minded colleagues (sometimes we can be funny as well)
Take the chance to shape the financial world of the future and grow as part of Blockpit’s incredible journey to become Europe’s #1 crypto compliance provider! Competitive yearly gross salary starting from 75,000.00 EUR - highly depending on qualification and experience. We’re actively seeking applicants of all backgrounds and genders.
Our success is driven by people and technology. Our culture is what makes Blockpit a fun and rewarding place to work. We trust each other and know that we can ask for help when needed. We support learning and encourage collaboration over competition. Together, we succeed.
Neue Remote Jobs,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.