Junior Test Engineer Software & Firmware (m/f/x)
We are looking for you as Junior Test Engineer Software & Firmware (m/f/x) at the earliest possible date for our Headquarters in Fulda or 100% remote in Europe. With us, you can move things forward. There are short decision-making processes and a lot of creative freedom for you. Proemion stands for internationality and agility. The diversity of the Proemion family ranges from hardware production employees to cloud software engineers. Our corporate culture is characterized by flat hierarchies and a hands-on mentality.
We are a fast-growing international tech company with headquarters in Fulda. Outside of Germany, we have offices in the USA and South Korea, as well as numerous colleagues working remotely for us worldwide. Our headcount has more than doubled in the last four years from 70 to over 170 employees. With you, we want to continuously develop the company to the next level.
In return, we offer you
- Intensive Onboarding and targeted individual trainings and development opportunities
- A high degree of creative and decision-making freedom and plenty of room for innovative work
- Short communication channels and accessible team leaders
- 1on1 focused on helping you grow
- No micromanagement
- Flexitime and choice between fully remote and home office days to guarantee a nice work-life balance
- For onsite work: a modern and open working environment with lounges, kicker-table, pool billard table and team events, flatrate for soft drinks, coffee, cereals, and fresh fruit as well as free parking spaces
- You design and implement automated tests for new features and bug fixes in cooperation with our developers and product management
- You analyse the test results and align them with the developers directly to keep the feedback loop short (our projects are organized in GitHub)
- You automate existing test cases with Cucumber.io, which are integrated into our CI process
- You create and execute standardised semi-automated product tests according to a predefined test plan
- You contribute to the maintenance of the Jenkins CI pipeline and help to ensure its availability and stability
- You contribute to the continuous improvement and optimisation of the test process
- Your view of the product is global as the customer’s perspective would be. You make sure our hardware, DataPlatform and software work together seamlessly
- You are not afraid to touch hardware and prepare test setups
- You have programming skills and/or previous knowledge of Continuous Integration (CI)
- You have a good command of written and spoken English
- You have good communication skills and are a team player
- You work goal- and result oriented and have a highly structured way of working
- Ideally, you already have practical experience in embedded software testing as well as with CAN bus systems, embedded devices, or hardware in the loop (HIL) test
Neue Remote Jobs,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.