Junior Project Manager (f/m/d)
We’re well on our way to revolutionizing the world of recruitment, and we're growing fast! With more and more exciting enterprise customers introducing Firstbird as their global employee referral program of choice, we’re looking for a passionate reinforcement to help us roll out these complex global implementation projects.
We are looking for a new team member who will help us ensure an efficient implementation process.
In this role, you will support our Customer Success Managers in various implementation projects for our more complex medium-sized and large international customers, from the signing of the contract right through to the go-live. A flexible and independent way of working as well as communication and consulting skills are highly sought after for this position.
As a Junior Project Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Planning of the entire implementation project for our Customer Success Managers
- Consultancy and coordination of the technical integrations between Firstbird and existing applicant tracking systems
- Interfacing to our internal integrations team
- Coordination of all meetings with the respective stakeholders
- Managing project deadlines and taking according measures
- Project controlling and monitoring
- Preferably completed (business) studies
- Project management knowledge
- Structured, analytical, and independent way of working
- Basic understanding of and affinity to information technology
- High self-motivation and service orientation
What We Offer
- We operate based on a system of flat hierarchies, agility, transparency and empowerment through our organization
- Being part of a growing, motivated, open-minded, international team
- We are convinced that you know best when it comes to when and where you can work productively – therefore flexible working hours and the possibility to work up to 100% remotely is something we are proud to have
- We value the (over-)hours of our employees and therefore don’t believe in all-in contracts
- You receive the latest technology devices from us and you can choose between iOS and Windows
- We have exciting major customer projects but are still a startup at heart, which is reflected in our organizational culture
- Regular team events (e.g., social events, skiing, hiking – as long as Covid-19 doesn't thwart our plans!)
- A fancy office space located at the Icon Tower (Vienna Central Train Station), right at the heart of the most livable city in the world
- Social commitment is important to us and we therefore recently introduced sharing days – you get 1 additional day off per quarter for social work
- You get your birthday off (in addition to the statutory holiday entitlement)
Send us your CV and we can have a first, informal video-chat about the position and your potential fit to this junior position! We are happy to get to know you :-).
The annual gross minimum salary according to the collective agreement based on the Austrian law for this position is EUR 35.042,-. This includes full health insurance, occupational accident insurance, public pension scheme, and public unemployment insurance.
Depending on your professional qualifications and previous experience, your salary could be significantly higher.
Neue Remote Jobs,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.