Interim Lead Social Media Advertising (m/f/x)
Do you want to use your passion and talent to make consumption sustainable?
Since 2017, we saved 68000 tons of CO2 and 470 tons of E-waste, while 2 million trees were planted.
We are passionate about sustainability and we are the fastest growing marketplace for refurbished products in Europe.
For our Performance Marketing team we are looking for an Interim Lead Social Media Advertising (m/f/x) as a maternity leave cover (approximately 12 months) . In this position you will report to the Head of Performance Marketing and be responsible for leading 3 people.
Together with you and your talent we want to make consumption sustainable and build the leading marketplace for refurbished products in Europe. Join us on our mission! #TalentForFuture
Who You Are
- You are experienced in managing a team and have great people management skills
- You worked in e-commerce/for a marketplace before and have an affinity for people and their online purchasing behavior
- You have a testing/learning mindset and love making data-driven decisions
- You are a creative problem solver with strong analytical skills and great technical understanding
What You'll Do
- You manage and guide a team of 3 people to challenge and evolve their skills
- You optimize the incremental value of our paid social channels in our core and growth markets
- You collaborate with the Creation team to optimize our creative strategy iteratively
- You optimize campaigns in terms of structure, targeting as well as creative quality
- You are responsible for the collaboration with Meta/TikTok Ads support team to test newest advertising features
- You manage technical aspects (e.g. tracking & data quality, commerce manager, access management)
- You team up with country marketing managers for partnership exploration, discussion, and negotiations for price comparison platforms
- You evolve the current account structure and asses technical solutions to enhance traceability
- You share your insights with the team on a regular basis to consolidate learnings, get feedback, and improve
- You collaborate closely with different teams such as Analytics, Product, Creation, International Markets or CRM
Additional Factors We Appreciate
- Besides English and German you speak additional European languages (e.g. Italian, Swedish, Dutch, Danish)
You want to build the leading marketplace for refurbished products in Europe and change the world by making it easier to sell sustainable products? Then apply now.
Why You Will Enjoy Working With Us
Our Culture and Values:
- Decisions should be made based on facts and not by hierarchy levels? We sure think so!
- We embrace giving and receiving feedback, testing and welcoming new ideas, as well as sharing our knowledge across the company.
- You fail sometimes? Well, so do we! We’re all just human, let’s not cry about it but learn from our mistakes to improve in the future!
- No matter who you love, where you’re from, who you pray to, whether you pee sitting down or standing up – we are a bunch of talented people who enjoy spending our time making a difference!
Personal & Professional Development:
- You can take unlimited number of trainings we are offering you through LinkedIn learning.
- Additionally, we are partnering with Likeminded, offering you private sessions with experts for your personal growth and mental health.
- We trust you to do the best job, so we don't care so much when you do it – you are able to self-organize.
- Work from home or in our modern and sustainable office in the heart of Vienna – we love dogs, so feel free to bring your furry little buddy too. And yes, there are free fruit, coffee & drinks in the office 😊
…and much more! See https://careers.refurbed.com/ for further insights!
Neue Remote Jobs,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.