Influencer Marketing Manager (f/m/x)
As an Influencer Marketing Manager in the User Acquisition team, you will be responsible for overall customer growth through innovating new channels on the influencer marketing and constantly optimizing our existing partnerships. You will apply your knowledge of the influencer landscape, plan and execute collaboration campaigns and thereby help generate new customers across Germany and the US market. Collaborating directly with our Vice President Partnerships, you have the responsibility to drive user growth, build lasting relationships and spread the story of FINN on our social media accounts.
- This role is preferably based in or anywhere near Munich with flexibility to work remotely from anywhere within Germany or from home. For candidates relocating to Munich, we offer full visa support.
- With massive growth potential, FINN allows you to quickly develop and succeed in a highly motivating startup environment with ambitious challenges in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent fixed salary, significant virtual equity share of the company, along a yearly personal development budget of 1,500€.
- Our open, modern office in the middle of Munich is known for loads of fun with amazing colleagues and frequent team events.
- You want to drive your own car with FINN? – Get one with our employee discount program.
- Establish a next-level influencer network: Identify, negotiate and onboard new influencer collaborations where you place great emphasis on building long-term relationships.
- Generate demand: Develop creative and authentic concepts for influencer marketing campaigns and support the necessary operations required for their implementation.
- Track and improve efficiency: Utilize a KPI framework to track, optimize and report influencer marketing performance. Plan strategically and allocate resources effectively.
- Experiment to fuel our growth: Be eager to continuously explore and try out new ideas or channels to address underserved user groups and drive user growth.
- 1+ year of experience in influencer marketing
- Strong understanding of the influencer marketing landscape, including recent industry trends and knowledge of the influencer scene
- Experience in launching marketing campaigns with an influencer
- Excellent communication, relationship building, and negotiation skills
- Strong solution finding abilities with new, creative approaches on how to overcome challenges
Interested in Joining Our Fast-Growing Startup?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Our hiring managers Takashi and Annika are looking forward to your application.
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Neue Remote Jobs,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.