Full Stack Developer (m/f/d)
We are Inpsyde ‒ The biggest WordPress agency in Germany, one of the leading WordPress Agencies in the world, and a Gold Agency Partner of WordPress VIP. We are currently looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join our company. With over 90 employees in more than 30 countries, we create sophisticated projects with WordPress and WooCommerce ‒ completely remote!
This position will be responsible for coding and implementing new features on our website projects and participating in architecture definitions.
On top of exciting projects with enterprise clients and a diverse range of work, there is an excellent opportunity for you to learn and develop your skills. You will work alongside some of the best WordPress front-end and back-end developers, giving you great exposure to various technologies.
As part of a team of experienced WordPress developers, you will create state-of-the-art WordPress solutions for enterprise clients worldwide.
- Working closely with your team to develop features, enhancements, and bug fixes for enterprise-level website projects
- Collaborating with developers from other teams to create modular, extensible PHP and JS solutions (plugins, packages, blocks, and components) for reuse across projects.
- Converting acceptance criteria into proposals for implementation, estimating the required effort, and planning tasks together with your team lead
- Communicating with the client about technical requirements, reporting progress, and clarifying issues
- Ensuring cross-browser support for front-end solutions and collaborating with our QA team to verify requirements and to make sure that expectations are met
- Adding and improving automated test coverage to existing and new PHP and JS packages
- Performing code reviews and addressing feedback
- Maintaining and deploying new features to live websites using a controlled CI/CD workflow
- Collaborating with our hosting partners to ensure our client's website's highest security, performance, and availability.
- Familiarity with package managers for PHP (Composer) and JS (NPM/Yarn)
- Experience with front-end tooling for JS and CSS
- Familiarity and experience working with Git or another version control system
- You can write and speak English at a professional level (C1 or up)
- Flexibility and an independent and structured way of working
- Team-oriented behavior
- You are self-motivated and organized, with good online communication in a remote environment.
- Analytical skills and a creative and solution-oriented way of thinking and working
- Confidence in communicating with colleagues and clients with technical and non-technical backgrounds
- Experience working with WordPress and creating (Gutenberg) Blocks in particular
- Experience with WooCommerce, WordPress Multisite, API integrations
- Familiarity with PSR specifications
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience working with REST API / GraphQL
- Working knowledge of web-server software like Apache and NGINX
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with remote work
What We Offer
- Work from your home office (we are 100% remote)
- Flexible working hours
- 20 days paid vacation
- 10 sick days
- Public holidays of your country
- Hardware budget
- Exciting Global Enterprise Clients like SAP, Paypal, and many more
- Working at the heart of WordPress as a partner of WordPress VIP and WooCommerce, with direct contact to Automattic's employees
- Visiting WordCamps and able to hold sessions
- Consistent learning and career development
- A warm Inpsyde culture that appreciates YOU
- Collegial and global team in an agile environment
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Openness for entrepreneurial thinking and acting
- And much more!
Become An Inpsyder
Have you become curious and are interested in this opportunity to work in an environment with a warm Inpsyde culture that appreciates YOU? Then apply at Inpsyde as a Full Stack Developer!
Please send us your resume, salary expectations, and the earliest possible starting date.
As Germany’s biggest pure WordPress agency and one of the leading WordPress agencies worldwide, we are proud to be the only agency globally that is both, official WordPress VIP Gold Agency Partner and certified WooExpert.
Whether company website or online shop, plugin development, or integrations with existing APIs like ERP systems - we deliver code to the highest standards. In this way, we guarantee secure, high-performance, and future-proof results.
Our roots originate from the German WordPress community, where some of our founders contributed and helped translate WordPress into German. In 2006, they founded Inpsyde as a pure remote working agency for WordPress enterprise and SMB solutions.
Today, the Inpsyde team consists of over 90 experts worldwide working remotely in a modern digital environment. A human-centered approach to work, an agile mindset, and continuous improvement are our basis for successful projects. Therefore, we encourage active participation and creative collaboration.
Here you can find more information on how we work:
Neue Remote Jobs,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.