Engineering Director (m/f/d)
As an Engineering Manager you will be responsible for leading and developing the engineering team, inclduing directing, coordinating and exercising authority for planning, organization, leadership and completion of engineering projects.
You will coordinate programs and activities to achieve timely resolution to manufacturing problems and new process launches.
- You take over the disciplinary leadership of our engineers in two of the cross-functional teams. (10 -12 Engineers).
- You provide timely and highly valuable feedback to Support career and professional Growth for individuals on your team
- Your team includes experts from various disciplines and tech stacks (frontend, backend, lead developer) who work in self-organized development teams.
- By working closely with product management, you can independently determine resource needs and are the contact person for external service providers and partners
- You are responsible for creating an environment for your teams that fosters a growth mindset, collaborative spirit, and a healthy, motivated culture.
- Unsere Strategie mit gestalten und umsetzen
- Im Team mit den anderen Engineering Managern impediments erkennen und lösen / Synergien heben
- Partner with product managers, software engineers to align the roadmap of your teams with the strategy and team strategies globally
- You have several years of experience as manager in the technical and disciplinary leadership and coaching of engineering teams
- You cultivate a cooperative leadership style and distinguish yourself through your agile mindset
- You are an Inclusive and empathetic leader enjoy working on high load applications and complex challenges
- Experience with high load applications
- You have several years of experience in the development of SaaS products: Experience in the environment of fast growing SaaS companies is a plus
- You are a team player, make decisions in partnership and take responsibility
- International mindset and fluent in English - German is not required.
- You are a strong communicator - verbal and written - comfortable with working in a remote environment
- You are highly passionate about continuous improvement and open to be a spokesperson for product and platform to scale our product
In addition to our regular team events and more than 30 days of vacation, we also offer you...
- a work climate that allows you to actively help shape a growing SaaS company with your skills.
- individual employee experience and regular feedback meetings.
- great personalities, an appreciative "YOU culture" and short decision-making channels.
- remote friendly work environment.
- flexible working hours.
- trust-based leadership.
- mobile devices.
- offices at Berlin & Bielefeld but also the opportunity to work 100% remotely.
- being part of an established company that offers room for growth and ideas.
Neue Remote Jobs,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.