Director Customer Success SaaS (all genders)
At Workpath, we are on a mission to shape the future of work. With our Outcome Management Platform, we enable enterprises like SAP, Bosch and DB Schenker to execute their strategies more effectively by centering teams, projects and metrics around shared outcomes. After raising more than €15M we are growing faster than ever and are looking for great talent like you to join us on our journey.
Lead and develop our customer success organisation to bring Outcome Management to leading enterprises around the world. Leverage our ecosystem to implement, scale and optimise strategic planning and collaboration processes on our software platform. Customer experience at Workpath is more than just onboarding and supporting our customers: this team is a crucial element of our company's growth strategy.
As our new Director Customer Success & Experience, you will:
- Manage all our customer success activities from onboarding, training and enablement, end user support to supporting the account management team to facilitate up- and cross-sell and everything in between
- Retain and expand our high performance customer success organisation by hiring exceptional talent and continuously developing your team, creating onboarding processes for new team members and foster collaboration within the team and across the customer lifecycle
- Measure your team’s effectiveness by defining operational metrics, establishing a system for tracking these and creating cadence to review them within the team for enhancing both effectiveness and efficiency
- Create and drive a company-wide culture of customer success by aligning on key metrics and objectives with marketing, product and sales, finance as well as the rest of the organisation
- Drive revenue expansion through increasing renewal rates, reducing churn and supporting the account management team to facilitate cross- and up-sell opportunities
- Boost our customer lifetime value by creating a sustainable customer lifecycle and thus, ensuring higher product adoption and customer satisfaction as well as greater advocacy and reference-ability
- Enable our (external) partners with training programs, community building and quality management together with the sales and partner management team while implementing frameworks to make sure there still is a great and consistent Workpath customer experience
What makes you successful as our new Director Customer Success & Experience:
- Strong experience in leading and scaling CS organisations by doubling / tripling the ARR in a high growth software company
- Deep understanding of SaaS / subscription software business models, their value drivers and relationship to customer success
- Hands-on experience with complex high-touch, explanation-heavy products in B2B settings with large enterprise customers
- Demonstrated experience in driving organisational enhancement and process implementation
- Proven track record of hiring, developing, motivating and mentoring CS teams to meet ambitious goals
- Deep empathy for customers and great passion for driving revenue and growth
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset, the ability to think laterally and solve problems
What you can expect
- Join a value-driven, interdisciplinary team and shape the growing company with us
- Gain unique insights and have direct impact on the transformation of leading corporates
- Be in a highly collaborative and rewarding position to build up our CX / CS organisation
- Attractive compensation package including shares and a personal development budget of 1.800 € per year
- The possibility to work flexibly from our central offices in Munich or Berlin, our hubs in Madrid, Barcelona and Vienna or the comfort of your home
Neue Remote Jobs,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.