We’re looking for a German Digital Marketer who is experienced in growing an online business.If this is you, we have an amazing challenge for you: Become our German students expert and grow the popularity of our services. 🚀
About the job
Our website, scribbr.de, is the go-to website for students during the writing of their thesis.
Your challenge is to increase the popularity of our paid services. We offer the best Plagiarism Checker and the #1 Proofreading service in Germany. Students truly love our services which is reflected on our great 4.9 Trustpilot score.
Yet, there is a lot to improve!
Do you have the right digital marketing skills to increase traffic to our landing pages and can you improve our conversions? You have the freedom to use all marketing growth hacking tricks for this. Plan, execute and measure the direct impact of your work. 🚀
No worries, you will not be alone with this challenge. You will work closely with the DACH Country Manager and our amazing content team.
Your main responsibilities are
- Increase traffic to our landing page(s)
- Improve conversions
- Close valuable online partnerships
- Write content that ranks on Google
- Learn everything about the needs of our customers
You can work 100% remotely or from our HQ in Amsterdam.
- 2–5 years of experience in online marketing
- You know how to write a good (converting) landing page
- You do have SEO experience and you do know how to write content for the web
- A bachelor’s degree from a German university (preferably in marketing)
What do we offer?
- 🏢 Work remotely or in Scribbr’s HQ in the heart of Amsterdam
- 🚀 A fast, ambitious and informal team atmosphere
- 🥂 Weekly team drinks and monthly team parties
- 🛥️ Rides on our Scribbr boat
- 💖 Free consultations at OpenUp
- 💰 Annual bonus scheme after your first contract
- 💻 Office supplies to excel in your work, both from the office and from your home
- and more ...
Neue Remote Jobs,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.