DevOps Engineer (f/m/d)
At Trusted Shops, we are on a mission to enable digital trust between people and businesses. Headquartered in Cologne, we are a growing and profitable SaaS company, operating in a dozen European countries with over 900 Trustees. Our platform team is a cross functional product team responsible for the development and operation of the web platform. Aim is to enable other teams to integrate plugins with their functionality, forming the control centre which is used by our customers to manage their booked services. Additionally, the team develops generic platform components like notification service as well as automations of internal processes between services.
- A fully integrated member in an agile, cross functional product team (PO, Dev, UX, DevOps, Coach)
- Developing new functionality / components around the web platform and improve existing ones by supporting with your infrastructure and operations knowledge
- Developing and implementing concepts for monitoring / logging in AWS CloudWatch, Instana and Logz.io
- Ensuring with the team that our systems are operating as intended
- Expertise in the public cloud environment, preferably AWS
- Affinity for/ experience with Infrastructure as code (e.g.: Terraform)
- Affinity for/ experience with Continuous Delivery / Deployment (e.g.: CircleCI)
- Affinity for/ experience with agile software development processes
- You are open minded and eager to take responsibility in an interdisciplinary team to make a decisive contribution to the success of the product
What we offer you
- The freedom to do a really good job
- New Work: remote or flexible working from Germany, Spain, UK, Netherlands, Poland, France
- One self-education day per month
- 30.5 days vacation
- Individual training opportunities
- Health Pass (free online and offline sports, fitness and health courses)
- Team events (summer party, Christmas party, unit events)
- An international and diverse environment - colleagues from over 40 nations who work for 13 markets in 5 offices across Europe
- A unique company spirit - an open error culture, enthusiasm for good results, and giving every individual room for growth
Neue Remote Jobs,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.