Demand Generation Manager (f/m/d)
Being our Demand Generation Manager, you’ll work closely with our partnerships and sales teams to develop effective multichannel marketing programs to help them nurture developers and product and engineering leadership and reach their SQL targets. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Demand Generation. As part of our strong community growth, you will have the chance to also help us fuel our commercial success.
The champions of our Federated Content Platform are developers with different seniority levels, and we cater to an extended buying committee including senior stakeholders in business and product functions. Currently, Development and Product teams from global brands like Samsung, Dr. Oetker, and Phillips rely on our Federated Content Platform to power their web and mobile platforms.
Some of your tasks and responsibilities include:
- Using marketing automation and email nurturing to engage and convert prospects and customers across the buyer journey.
- Owning our marketing calendar in synchronization with internal (Product, Partner marketing, Community & Content managers) and external (Performance marketing agency) stakeholders.
- Owning the management of our social channels in conjunction with the current campaigns.
- Regularly analyzing marketing and sales funnel data to optimize and focus our marketing efforts.
- Aligning with our sales/partnership team and SDRs on results of campaigns to receive feedback, and generate ideas for optimizations.
Our expectations from you
- 3+ years experience in managing demand gen programs and campaigns for B2B companies.
- Previous experience with Hubspot, Salesloft, Intercom, Metabase, and similar
- Track record in owning and reaching ambitious growth targets
- Ability to pull reports, aggregate data from multiple systems, and use the insights for campaign optimization.
- Comfortable working cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders at different seniority levels.
- You are an analytical, results-driven marketer being a previous owner of one or multiple funnel metrics as KPI and experience in marketing operations.
- Experience with demand generation for developer tooling
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements, we still encourage you to apply. We are a company that encourages learning and growth and take every application seriously. We look to understand the potential of each candidate based on more than their abilities to check boxes.
Please expect the following steps for this role after you apply. The response time is usually within 1 week for each step. You could expect some alterations when necessary.
- The application is reviewed.
- Intro call with our Talent Acquisition Manager.
- First interview with Head of Demand Generation and People & Culture Lead.
- Case study or assignment.
- Case study debriefing and interviews with colleagues from our Marketing and Leadership team.
- Team Fit call.
- Reference Check and Offer.
Working at Hygraph
- Our teams are passionate about our product.
- Self-motivation, trust, and collaboration is the driving factor for our success.
- We believe in a remote-first approach where everyone is encouraged to do their best from wherever they are and work together with transparency, accountability, and ownership.
- We have a workstation budget to support the remote work on top of providing the latest company IT equipment (e.g. Macbook).
- We are curious, risk-takers, and we experiment with our ideas and make things happen.
- We work together to provide optimal solutions for our users and adapt to the people and market needs.
- Our flexible working model encourages us to work according to what works best for us and maintain an excellent work-life balance.
- We learn continuously through feedback and have a yearly learning budget to attend training and conferences.
- We are an international and friendly team spread across 17 countries, coming together once a year for our annual off-site/retreat.
Hygraph is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring people with diverse backgrounds. We believe that diversity, unique experiences, qualities, and different cultures enrich our workspace's productivity and promote innovation and creativity.
Neue Remote Jobs,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.