(Senior) Data Analyst
Are you a changemaker who loves data, reporting and technology? Do you want to work remotely in a lovely team helping people all over the world live healthier lives? If your answer is yes, you’d be a great addition to our Data team helping to take our YAZIO Android app to the next level. This job is 100% remote and can be based in Germany, Italy, Spain, Portugal or the U.K.
- Preparation and validation of business, product and marketing-related data to enable resilient and scalable reporting
- Model and develop ETL and ELT processes
- Build dashboards to monitor and manage data pipelines effectively
- Carry out ad-hoc analyses and communicate results in a manner comprehensible to the relevant stakeholders
- Identify future analysis requirements and break them down into necessary tracking requirements
- Help us to take the YAZIO app to the next level!
- MUST-HAVE: Strong affinity for internet and mobile technology
- 3+ years of experience in app product analytics and/or marketing analytics
- Excellent analytical skills and a data-driven mindset
- A passion for large data sets and hands-on experience conducting quantitative analyses on such data sets
- Strong knowledge of SQL, experience with large relational database models as well as event-based data stores
- Experience with Presto/Trino, Apache Zeppelin, MariaDB, Redash, R/Tidyverse, ggplot2 is a plus
- Programming skills using Python are a plus
- Attention to detail and the ambition to learn and grow
- An independent, goal-oriented work ethic
- Fluent in English and German with excellent written communication skills
- Interest in nutrition and fitness a plus
- An exciting product with millions of users in over 150 countries, localized in 20 languages
- A remote-first culture, working 100% from home with options to join a co-working space or to work from abroad for several weeks
- An international team with English as our company language
- Access to state-of-the-art technical equipment (laptop, external monitor, etc.)
- 30 days of paid vacation
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes
- A work culture characterised by focus and efficiency. We do not work overtime and, on the rare occasions this is necessary, you can take the additional hours off at another time.
- Yearly company retreat and additional team events online and offline
Sound Like You?
Ready to take YAZIO to the next level together and help people all over the world lead healthier lives? We look forward to receiving your application including
- Your CV
- A few lines or short video explaining who you are and why you want to work at YAZIO
- Feel free to share something that shows us a little more about your personality and interests e.g. your Twitter or Instagram account or your blog / website
Neue Remote Jobs,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.