Customer Support Specialist (m/f/d)
- Take a logical and organized approach to identifying customer needs and technical issues
- Analyze and report bugs
- Update our documentation
- Monitor customer tickets, reach out to provide assistance
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with the Product Team and keep the user informed of the progress
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Customer Success, Sales and Marketing teams
What you'll bring
- Experience in / knowledge of Azure DevOps is a plus
- General/basic knowledge of M365
- Experience in product support
- Customer-centric approach
- Proactive problem-solving skills
- Experience as a Customer/Product Support Specialist or similar CS role
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Structured and organized approach to be able to meet deadlines
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Remote-first with the option of working from our central Munich office
- Lives and works within CET (+/- 1 hour)
You will work within a highly engaged and diverse team (internally called Team Awesome) for a hot start-up. We thrive on new challenges and love what we do, and this shows in our success. We believe in non-hierarchical structures, empowerment and open communication and are driven by a common goal.
What's in it for you
We offer a maximum of flexibility with flexible work hours, working remotely, unlimited vacation, paid birthday leave and the possibility of workation. We take care of your professional and personal development and support you with a variety of wellbeing options. And much more!
If you’re seeking to make an impact with a team of professionals, who take on change as a challenge, and strive to bring new ideas to life, this could be you.
Let's make this happen! – Apply!
Neue Remote Jobs,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.