Customer Support Manager (f/m/d)
We’re well on our way to revolutionizing the world of recruitment, and we're growing fast! With more and more exciting enterprise customers introducing Firstbird as their global employee referral program of choice, we’re looking for experienced reinforcement to act as our customers’ trusted advisor and advocate to ensure success throughout their entire customer lifecycle.
- Being your customers’ voice in our organization by conveying their feedback, issues and needs so we can improve our product and services.
- Managing internal interdependencies between various departments like sales, IT, product, customer success and implementations – always using diplomacy and resistance.
- Overcoming any challenges by showing excellent communication skills, high emotional intelligence, and solution-oriented thinking – with both external and internal stakeholders.
- Very good knowledge and relevant experience in customer support.
- Strong interpersonal skills, diplomacy, tact and poise when working through customer issues and escalations.
- You already have experience in working directly with customers.
- You’re self-motivated and a proactive team player.
- You hold an Austrian work permit.
What We Offer
- We operate based on a system of flat hierarchies, agility, transparency and empowerment through our organization
- Being part of a growing, motivated, open-minded, international team
- We are convinced that you know best when it comes to when and where you can work productively – therefore flexible working hours and the possibility to work up to 100% remotely is something we are proud to have
- We value the (over-)hours of our employees and therefore don’t believe in all-in contracts
- You receive the latest technology devices from us and you can choose between iOS and Windows
- We have exciting major customer projects but are still a startup at heart, which is reflected in our organizational culture
- Regular team events (e.g., social events, skiing, hiking – as long as Covid-19 doesn't thwart our plans!)
- A fancy office space located at the Icon Tower (Vienna Central Train Station), right at the heart of the most livable city in the world
- Social commitment is important to us and we therefore recently introduced sharing days – you get 1 additional day off per quarter for social work
- You get your birthday off (in addition to the statutory holiday entitlement)
The annual gross minimum salary according to the Collective Agreement based on the Austrian law for this position is EUR 2.635,- This includes full health insurance, occupational accident insurance, public pension scheme, and public unemployment insurance. Depending on your professional qualifications and previous experience, your salary could be significantly higher.
Neue Remote Jobs,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.