Content Writer (m/f/x)
We’re currently looking for a skilled Content Writer (m/f/x) who wants to make use of their talent in a rapidly growing and innovative internet commerce company. You will join our team in our mission and will be in charge pf producing written content which can be used to promote our company's solution on different channels.
What you will be doing?
- Help define our brand. You’ll help capture and communicate what our brand stands for. You’ll help us translate company goals into brand messages, turn those brand messages into compelling internal resources, and get payever excited about and involved in what we’re building.
- Work closely together with the Marketing and Creative Team
Who you are
- A storyteller. You have deep empathy for users and are able to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience—from developer to CFO—and differentiate payever.
- Organized. You are able to manage highly interdependent, complex writing and creative content projects and keep various work streams on track
- Passionate about technology. You are keen to learn about payever and how things work until the very last detail. You able to explain technical concepts in ways that everyday people can understand
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact at payever. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, hyper-growth environment and are able to operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right
- A team player. You will collaborate closely with the Marketing and Creative team in order to find the right communication strategy for the right target group and channel
- You have excellent writing, grammar and research skills in English skills; experience in writing Tech-content is a plus
- You have the empathy to fully understand our stakeholders and their needs to address these with your content
- You’re motivated and a self-starter, someone who’s always looking for ways to improve things
- You’re able to organise and work with multiple projects and keep deadlines
- You have the enthusiasm and ability to quickly learn new tools and technology
- You’re a problem solver, and approach obstacles with a logical, pragmatic approach
- You possess a collaborative, open-minded and supportive approach to teamwork
What we offer
- Long-term commitment
- The rare opportunity to change the world around you with a unique product
- To be creative and have diversity in your work - but without working for an agency
- Innovative - trial & error - mentality
- Ground floor opportunity with the team
- Fast execution on good ideas
- Shape the strategic direction of the company
We’re now 7 years old, but we’re hungry like it’s Day One - we still have the same big dreams and are looking for your help to achieve them!
Sound exciting? We think so too, and we can’t wait to hear from you!
Neue Remote Jobs,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.