Content Creator - Technical Specialist
Your key responsibilities
- Enable – enable sales nurture and conversion with technical content and use case documentation, in both written and video format
- Support – our customer customer success team with technical content for existing customer enablement and account expansion
- Generate – drive new inbound demand through technical and product-focused content on our website, social media, and YouTube channel
- Educate & Evangelize – educate the market on Next Matter's technical capabilities, features, and use cases to increase overall market awareness and visibility
Who are we looking for?
- An Experienced Content Creator – Creates outstanding technical SaaS-focused content. Can demonstrate a track-record of well-crafted, clear, and accessible technical content, targeted towards business audiences. Can write useful texts for a variety of stakeholders, and records product demo videos and walkthroughs to help audiences solve business problems.
- Has a Customer and Growth Obsession – Is passionate about technology, software, and solving problem. Enjoys enabling customers to succeed with useful, practical content. Demonstrates grit, persistence and willingness to go the distance to get things done. Strikes the right balance between "Pragmatism" and "Perfectionism" for our stage.
- Is a Technical Content Ninja – Understands the critical role of technical content for B2B SaaS, and actively solves problems and fills gaps using it. Firm knowledge of best practices for building and maintaining a KB, and a general understanding of TAYA concepts, and how this is applied for growth and success. Can structure technical content calendar, and actively seeks content gaps to fill. Can easily translate business solutions and technical features into digestible content.
- Has High Business Operations Acumen – Can quickly immerse themselves in, understand, and create valuable content for unfamiliar industries/verticals. Communicates in a top-down, peer-to-peer level to empathize and establish trust with senior executive customers. Speaks the language of operations leaders (COOs, VP Operations, Operations Leads, etc.) and is able to quickly and proficiently understand various real-life business scenarios. Deeper understanding of at least 1-2 industries is a plus.
- Leads and Inspires by Example – Is excited by our mission, product and our approach to operations. Can adjust communication style to the audience and has the ability to be brief. Writes and speaks impeccable English. Lets others speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints first.
- With Integrity – Does not cut corners ethically and speaks plainly and truthfully to colleagues and candidates.
The future of Operations is bright! The Next Matter Platform enfranchises operations teams worldwide to build and run reliable, automated operations solutions effortlessly with their teams, systems, customers, suppliers, and partners. Next Matter is the new standard system for Operations, bringing them on eye level with Finance (ERP), Sales (CRM), and IT (Ticketing) which already have purpose-built cloud platforms. Our highly experienced team comes from a diverse set of backgrounds like strategy consulting, software, and high-tech and is passionate to unshackle operations teams by running their work on highly manual, duct-taped solutions with email, spreadsheets, meetings and chat.
- The chance to join a fast-growing, well-funded, startup, with an experienced founding team and a product and business model ready for hypergrowth
- Work directly with the highly experienced and passionate leadership team
- The option to work fully remote with a high degree of independence and exciting scope of action
- Contribute to shaping the future of our platform from a legal point of view
- The opportunity to lead and grow a mission critical part of the business!
- A challenge for your personal and professional development
- A competitive salary and equity options
How to Apply
- Please apply with your one-page CV (or LinkedIn profile) and a one-page maximum cover letter, highlighting relevant experience and motivation to join
- We interview fast, but thoroughly. The process is typically concluded in 1-2 weeks:
- Initial Coffee Chat
- Interview with our Growth Manager
- Simulated work task
- Interview with 4 Next Matter team members
- Reference check and offer
- Availability: Immediate start date preferred
Neue Remote Jobs,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.