CI/CD Build Engineer (m/f/d)
As a leading expert for Digital Platform Building and Customer Experience Innovation, NETCONOMY is shaping the digital leadership of its clients. We help brands to build flexible and scalable digital platforms, with top-notch technologies by SAP, Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure. NETCONOMY has 20 years of experience and employs close to 500 professionals across Europe. By introducing and driving innovation initiatives around customer experience, we support clients on the road of expanding their core business in the digital world.
- You will work part-time in this role (at least 30hrs. per week), moreover you have the possibility to do that remotely
- You drive company wide improvements for CI/CD
- You improve developer experience and productivity
- You maintain and improve custom Gradle plugins
- You are a part of a core development team and you will interact with all kinds of project teams
- You have knowledge of basic build tools/methodologies for Java, NodeJs, Docker or Go
- You are firm with Gradle or Maven (as you need to maintain the plugins)
- You have solid know-how in Docker and how to leverage it for build automation
- Your experience in Hyperscaler (Google Cloud, Azure or AWS) is a plus
- You have excellent English skills (B2/C1), German skills are beneficial
- Benefit from a wide range of training or foster your talent in our in-house NETCADEMY
- Prove your team spirit at weekly social events & celebrate milestones together with your colleagues. It´s on us!
- Early bird or night owl? Thanks to our flexible working models you start your work day when and where it fits you best
- Take on your social responsibility with us and join various projects such as our NETCONOMY Charity Run
- Whether in the chillout lounge at the pool table or in our modern furnished workspaces - our stunning offices keep you motivated
- Best-tech equipment, a mobility subsidy, discounts at our partner companies and all the other standard stuff you would expect
Note in accordance with §9 Abs. 2 GlBG: The minimum monthly salary is € 2,635.00 gross / month when employed full-time as stated in the collective bargaining agreement. The actual salary depends on experience, qualification and education.
Neue Remote Jobs,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.