About the role
Our team of 3 copywriters is responsible for everything we write here at komoot, from the words that guide users through the user interface, to the messages that make up our brand campaigns. As the komoot community continues to grow, and with it our ambitions to position komoot as a global brand, we’re looking for a copywriting all-rounder with a background in creating multi-channel campaign content to help us deliver world-class creative brand campaigns and support the marketing teams with their communication objectives.
Ready for your next adventure?
What you will do
- Champion komoot’s tone of voice and internal style manuals to protect the consistency of our copy across all channels, and ensuring freelancers and agencies are adhering to these copy guidelines
- Help the brand squad to brainstorm and implement campaign and content ideas to develop and drive komoot’s brand identity
- Lead briefings and work closely with our pool of localizers to effectively translate/transcreate your words into 11+ additional languages.
- Support the media team in writing advertorials, press releases and ad copy
- Work with designers and a social media manager to bring product and community news to life via email, social media, and website landing pages
- Provide copy and/or editing support for Craig & Kelsey’s UX copy, as well as ad hoc copy needs from other areas of the business e.g. B2B presentations, PPC ad campaigns, and job descriptions like this one
Why you will love it
- Your words will help to build a globally recognisable brand
- You’ll play a key role in shaping our messaging and the way people perceive komoot
- You’ll join an experienced team of copywriters and designers, at a pivotal time for komoot’s brand
- You’ll be a part of a fast-paced startup with strongly motivated and talented co-workers.
- We let you work from wherever you want, be it a beach, the mountains, your house or anywhere else that lies in any time zone between UTC-1 and UTC+3.
- You’ll travel together with our team to amazing outdoor places several times a year to exchange ideas, learnings and go for hikes and rides
You will be successful in this position if you
- Possess native level English skills with excellent grammatical, writing and editorial capabilities
- Have 3+ years of experience as a copywriter including at least 2 years working on multi-channel advertising and marketing campaigns
- Have a solid understanding of the mechanics of good copy and are able to explain your processes/ideas to the broader team
- Have hands-on experience with brand storytelling and crafting channel and target-group specific copy
- Are able to juggle multiple projects in parallel, working across multiple squads and to varying deadlines
- Have proven knowledge and interest in the cycling and outdoor market and their respective customer segments
- Have a hands-on attitude, are highly self-driven and have a sharp eye for detail
Some of our Perks
- 38 days of vacation (incl. public holidays)
- Dedicated time and budget to spend on your professional development: classes, conferences, books – you decide!
- Discounts from leading outdoor and cycling brands
- Flexible working hours and ability to work from anywhere in Europe
- Three whole-company gatherings per year in beautiful locations
- Optional “togetherness” trips with your team
- Costs covered for your co-working space membership or your work from home office
- The latest devices and equipment to do your best work
Curious to find out more about our recruitment process?
- Find out more info here: https://www.komoot.com/jobs-process
- At komoot we want to make great adventures accessible to everyone. We support diversity and inclusivity within the outdoors and welcome all prospective applicants.
- We have a rolling recruitment process. If this role is online it means it’s still open. We’re accepting applications and actively looking for the perfect candidate. Is it you?
Neue Remote Jobs,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.