About the role
As a Backend Engineer you will collaborate closely with the Product and Frontend team on designing new and improving existing features and APIs, while caring about the usability, performance, compliance and security aspects. You will identify and address technical debt, and take active part in code review.
You have a strong sense of ownership, a passion for building products and take pride in high quality, performant and testable code. You can demonstrate persistence and willingness to go the distance to get things done. You are eager to bring new ideas to the table that will shape our product, technology, and company. You previously have, or are willing to work in a remote-firstenvironment and enjoy working with people from a wide range of technical skills and backgrounds.
- Experience with developing user interfaces with React, or similar modern web framework is a plus, but not essential.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, both in technical as well as customer and product oriented scenarios.
- Ability to navigate the complete project lifecycle from design to production confidently.
- The chance to join a fast-growing, well-funded startup, with an experienced, tech-driven team and a validated product / business model.
- You get to contribute to shaping the future of our company and product, and see the impact of your work.
- The opportunity to work remotely, with flexibility in working hours. We are a remote-first team located in multiple European countries.
- Support for your personal and professional development.
- A competitive salary and equity options.
- Pick from several packages of equipment. We'll set you up with either an Apple MacBook Pro or a Lenovo machine along with any software you need.
The future of Operations is bright! The Next Matter Platform enables operations teams worldwide to build and run reliable, automated operations solutions effortlessly with their teams, systems, customers, suppliers and partners.
Next Matter is the new standard system for Operations, bringing them on eye-level with Finance (ERP), Sales (CRM) and IT (Ticketing) who already have purpose-built cloud platforms.
Our highly experienced team comes from a diverse set of backgrounds like strategy consulting, software and high-tech and is passionate to unshackle operations teams from running their work on highly manual, duct-taped solutions with email, spreadsheets, meetings and chat.
How to apply:
- Please apply with your one-page CV (LinkedIn profiles are accepted as well) and a one-page maximum cover letter, highlighting relevant experience and motivation to join
- We interview fast, but thoroughly. Process is typically concluded in 1-2 weeks in the following order
- Step 1: Pre-screening conversation with Hiring Manager
- Step 2: Coffee chat with Engineering Lead
- Step 3: Interviews, incl. coding challenge
- Step 4: Reference Check and offer
- Availability: Immediate start date prefered
Neue Remote Jobs,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.