B2B Marketing Manager (all genders)
As a future B2B Marketing Manager (all genders) you will have full responsibility for our Marketing Qualified Leads. In your new role, you will monitor and optimise the website traffic of our digital campaigns, as well as the SEO and affiliate traffic. Your goal will always be to increase awareness of the elvah B2B / B2B2C product range:
- elvah fleet management https://www.flotte.elvah.de/
- elvah vouchers
- CPO solutions
About the role
- Planning and execution of a B2B marketing strategy to attract new B2B customers
- Designing content for the channels and coordinating its creation
- Build and maintain the contact pool in our CRM
- Tracking and managing the B2B marketing budget
- Reporting on the monthly KPIs and ROI of the marketing measures
- At least 3 years of professional experience in B2B marketing
- You have experience in working with Hubspot Plus
- You are very proactive and determined in your work
- You bring creativity, wit and a willingness to experiment with new ideas
- You are willing to travel 1-2 times per quarter to company and team meetings in Berlin or within Germany
- You have your permanent residence in Germany or the EU
- You will be working on a product with a strong vision and the purpose of creating a more sustainable future of mobility.
- We work in an agile way and without many hierarchical levels. You will take on responsibility from day one and gain a comprehensive insight into a rapidly growing mobility start-up.
- We work remotely 98% of the time and come together for off-site team events around once a quarter. Most often, this will be in the Berlin area as most colleagues are based here.
- If you prefer working from a co-working space or meeting up with some colleagues in your area, we have a budget for co-working spaces that you can use through the platform independesk.
- You will receive a competitive salary with an unlimited employment contract.
- We know it's important to take time to recharge. Therefore, we offer 30 days of vacation combined with time-keeping to assure that no one is working over-hours.
- We have flexible working hours, so that you can manage your working time as it fits your individual schedule best.
- You will receive state of the art hardware and budget for further equipment you need to work from home.
- You will receive a monthly budget of 50€ for our benefits platform benefitsy that you can spend for the perk that you like most from Spotify, Swapfiets to REWE vouchers.
- If you would like to save additional money for your pension: we support your company pension (bAV) by doubling the amount you save into your bAV every month.
elvah is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, or gender identity. We want everyone to be able to bring their full self to work, learn from being different and adding different perspectives and create a truly diverse and inclusive working environment for everyone.
Neue Remote Jobs,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.