Senior Product Designer
Are you a changemaker who loves technology and working independently towards ambitious goals? Do you have a great passion for developing new concepts and eye-catching app designs? Is it in your nature to be a good team player and to collaborate with other product designers? If your answer is yes, you could be our new creative head for YAZIO’s app design. Together with the web product designer, you will enhance YAZIO’s corporate design to grab the attention of millions of users worldwide and help skyrocket YAZIO’s presence within the nutrition and fitness market. Let’s map out the next stage of YAZIO’s growth together! This job is 100% remote and can be based in Germany, Italy, Spain, Portugal or the U.K.
- Optimize our app to create the best possible user experience and take YAZIO to the next level!
- Be part of the conception process and support the further development of our app.
- Support the creation of new features from the ideation stage through conducting user research to define the user problem, visualizing the concept via user journeys, wireframes and prototypes, all the way to the final implementation.
- Verify the outcomes via analytics and usability tests, and apply the learnings in new iterations.
- Participate in building and maintaining a solid design system.
- Shape the YAZIO design language in accordance with our product strategy.
- Create graphical assets, layouts, icons and animations.
- Support our developers with regard to UX design and usability, and continuously discuss technical implementation feasibility, and limitations.
- Strong affinity for internet and mobile technology
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in the field of design/web design; preferably in mobile design
- Excellent eye for user-centered designs
- Ability to detect and understand problems as well as having excellent problem-solving skills
- Distinct conceptual skills and ability to visualize thoughts and ideas
- Excellent English language skills, good knowledge of German is a plus
- Interest in fitness and nutrition is a plus
- Existing Behance or Dribbble portfolio (or a portfolio on your own website) is a plus
- An exciting product with millions of users in over 150 countries, localized in 20 languages
- A remote-first culture, working 100% from home with options to join a co-working space or to work from abroad for several weeks
- An international team with English as our company language
- Access to state-of-the-art technical equipment (laptop, external monitor, etc.)
- 30 days of paid vacation
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes
- A work culture characterised by focus and efficiency. We do not work overtime and, on the rare occasions this is necessary, you can take the additional hours off at another time.
- Yearly company retreat and additional team events online and offline
Sound Like You?
Ready to take YAZIO to the next level together and help people all over the world live healthier lives? To learn more about you and your experience, we look forward to receiving
- Your CV
- A few lines explaining who you are and why you want to work at YAZIO
- Feel free to share something that shows us a little more about your personality and interests e.g. your Twitter or Instagram account or your blog / website
- You’ll get bonus points if you include a short introduction video (1–5 min.)
Neue Remote Jobs,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.