Project Manager - Web Applications
Hi there! We’re looking for a Project Manager for web and custom software projects, working from our Zürich Hub or remotely within an EMEA timezone. As a Project Manager at Amazee Labs you’ll be guiding our team of developers and designers in creating tailor made solutions to our clients web needs and services. You’ll be working within a modern open source tech landscape, with clients of different industries, requirements, and sizes. You’ll be supporting them through each step of your projects, helping them to update and improve their web solutions, websites, and services, in line with their business goals, always with your mind on the end user having a great user experience.
Amazee Labs is a web agency delivering design, development, and maintenance Open Source web solutions for a range of client’s and industries. From communication websites and corporate marketing to e-commerce and community platforms. Our mission is to bring a great user experience, engaging design, and high performance to everything we touch, and have fun doing it.
If you feel like this could be the role for you, then come and join a team of open source enthusiasts, dedicated to creating human centred digital experiences in an open, welcoming, and collaborative work environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Guiding a variety of web maintenance and extension projects, each tailored to fit the evolving needs of your clients, from requirements analysis all the way through to implementation.
- Understanding the goals of our clients and translating them into conceptual and technical solutions
- Supporting and regularly briefing the client and internal team regarding the status of the project (budget, progress and timing etc.) and you’ll be responsible for planning, retros, and client meetings.
- Suggesting improvements and new functionalities which can solve clients’ problems
- Testing functionalities as soon as they are implemented and tested successfully by the developers
What you’ll bring:
- Experience leading software development projects within an agile environment
- An ability to simplify and solve complex project requirements and turn them into feasible solutions
- Professionalism and sensitivity in managing projects and client relationships; you love to communicate, to coordinate and to solve problems
- A collaborative, friendly, and open character
- An ability to communicate and document professionally and fluently, in both German and English
Amazee Labs is dedicated to providing a work environment which gets the best out of everyone. We do this by maintaining a culture of trust and autonomy, supporting flexible working hours and home office/remote work, allowing you the freedom to manage your own time. Here’s some other things you can expect from us.
What we’ll bring:
- An open and trusting culture with a flat hierarchy and employee empowerment - Find out more
- Flexible working hours, and time off in lieu for any extra hours worked
- 25 days annual leave a year
- 5 paid days off a year for conference attendance or education related commitments
- An annual education benefit of 1,500 CHF or equivalent to dedicate to your professional development
- An annual wellbeing benefit of 500 CHF or equivalent to dedicate to your physical or mental health
- A full Hardware setup provided when you start
- Amazee Extreme! - After 3 years, you’ll get a month paid off work to undertake a mentally or physically challenging personal project of your choice.
- Sweet, sweet Swag - Hoodies and other goodies
So what’s next?:
Apply! Send us your CV and cover letter showcasing who you are, your skills and experience, and anything else you think we should know.
If you’d like to find out more about us and Amazee Group, you can do that here!
Neue Remote Jobs,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.