Remote Software Engineer Fullstack (f/m/d)
As Software Engineer at Spread Group you can expect exciting tasks reaching far beyond standard e-commerce solutions. Our platform is an exceptionally versatile system and poses exciting challenges to software architecture and development.
In interdisciplinary teams, we work according to agile methods on the constant improvement of our platform that originated in Leipzig and is now a global success. Besides, we develop individual tools for our internal departments – and we are always looking for reinforcement!
Our Tech Stack
- We use HTML5, CSS3, React, TypeScript, Vue.js and Tailwind in the frontend
- We use tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Kibana, Grafana and Rundeck
- We strive for well-tailored microservices and consider self-contained systems a good architectural style
- We consider change to be a driving force in our development, and we’re not afraid to challenge existing architectures
- Here you go for more insights into Spread Group’s Tech Stack
- You have experience in developing Java services, and you are familiar with the JVM ecosystem
- You have already worked with distributed systems and know their challenges
- You want to deliver high-quality software with CI, CD, automated testing, and clean code
- You develop performant, scalable and maintainable applications
- You are always open to new ways of doing things
- You weigh up possible solutions and ultimately decide on what best fits all requirements
- You are independent, well organized and set your own priorities
- You can express yourself well in English and communicate confidently
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of our diverse company culture and continue to foster this great community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus regardless of age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- An eclectic company atmosphere in our headquarters in Leipzig, with colleagues from around the world
- 30 days of holiday, company pension plan and family friendly working options
- Flexible working times on a basis of trust with remote working options as well as part-time positions and sabbaticals
- Regular GAs, to communicate future plans and company goals in a transparent manner
- An in-depth onboarding program including the chance to visit production sites in Poland and the Czech Republic
- Regular team and company events, like hiking days, summer and Christmas parties as well as drinks on Fridays
- Options for using our company car, 50% discount off all our products as well as discount codes for family and friends
- Working with a scalable (microservice) architecture in the e-commerce environment
- An agile environment with cross-functional and self-organized teams of developers, product owners and designers
- No fixed release dates, but continuous delivery
- Inhouse software development – we are our own “customer”
- The opportunity to attend conferences and trying out new things in our Hacking Days
- Maximum freedom regarding the choice of your development environment
- Meet-a-Spreadster to find out more about being a Software Engineer at Spread Group
- Screening Call
- Coding Challenge
- Technical Interview
- Cultural Interview
Neue Home Office Jobs in Deutschland,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.