Remote Talent Acquisition Specialist (f/m/d)
About the role
As our Talent Acquisition Specialist at Perspective, you will take our business growth and success to the next level by finding the best A-players for our teams. You will be part of a data driven team that values ownership & performance. We stand for modern recruiting approaches and are at the forefront of hiring strategies and processes. We will help you grow in your role and you will love our value-driven culture. Working at Perspective allows you to work from anywhere, as we are fully remote. Are you ready to fly high in recruiting and higher the best talents from around the world? We can't wait to talk to you. 🚀
What you will be doing
- Take over ownership for the whole recruiting process of open positions
- Identify suitable recruiting channels and design creative job ads
- Actively source & approach suitable candidates for open roles
- Interview candidates and support them during the entire process
- Align with your hiring managers in order to find the best match for the role
- Keep track & analysing your own recruiting KPIs
- Cary our employer brand to the outside world
Who you are
- You are a strong communicator, you are proactive and outgoing
- You love to take over ownership
- You can quickly familiarise yourself with new topics
- You have a hands-on mentality and are solution oriented
- You are passionate for recruiting
- You are reliable and committed
- As a plus: You are passionate for design and online marketing
Who you are
- At least two years of practical experience in recruiting
- Successfully closed at least three positions per month in your current or previous position
- Great at using social media channels like LinkedIn to actively source & connect with talents
- As a plus: experience in sales
If you think this job is the right job for you, even though you do not perfectly match the profile, we would still love to hear from you. 🤗
What you can expect at Perspective
- Remote & Freedom | We strongly believe that every work environment needs to be ideal and fitted to the person. For this very reason, all our team members work remotely – in their own much needed way. That’s how we can ensure that all our talents have much freedom to create the best results possible.
- Responsibility, Ownership & Impact | At Perspective, all our team members have a voice. We value every opinion and encourage all to speak their mind. Only with team effort, we can create something great. We believe in our team and therefore, give them much responsibility. Even if we fail, we learn from it, get back up and continue to succeed. It is part of the game and we know it.
- Personal & Professional Growth | Your development is our priority. With our intensive onboarding, feedback talks and trainings, we foster your personal and professional development. One of our core value is “Keep Growing” which we portray in everything we do.
- Best Equipment & Remote Budget | Our company is build on the USP of quality and we want to keep it that way. To keep up the quality, we only provide the best equipment to our team: For example, every new team member receives an Apple MacBook for their work and a monthly remote working budget.
- Team Events | We know working solely remotely can make it difficult to build a strong team spirit. However, at Perspective we focus deeply on team building by hosting various team events throughout the year. We understand the need of interaction face-to-face and strongly encourage it.
- Cordial & passionate team | Last, but not least, we are the most cordial team you can imagine. We love working together, respect each other and always value each others opinions. We care deeply about our team members and are always down for a good virtual after work hangout.
Neue Home Office Jobs in Deutschland,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.