Remote Backend Engineer (NodeJS)
As a Senior Backend Engineer, you will have an impact on software that will manage thousands of vehicles and customers on a daily basis. You have a chance to join the team early on and therefore work with modern serverless technologies independently, as well as shape FINN’s journey by your technical expertise.
- Flexibility to work either in our Munich office or remotely ±3 hours of the CET/CEST.
- Full visa and relocation support for you and your family.
- Possibility to work part-time instead of full-time and reduce a 40-hour-week to 80% (32 hours/week).
- Excellent fixed salary with equity participation of the company.
- Additional yearly development budget of 1,500€ and an enabling environment to enhance your skills.
- An open-minded community to be welcomed from day one and fun team events with amazing colleagues.
- You want to drive your own car with FINN? – Get one with our employee discount program.
- Impact our customer and car lifecycle: Join our Operations team and build the technical foundation for a smooth customer journey, or join our Fleet team and build our next-generation car remarketing platform. Together with your team, you will ship new features for our cloud platform or join our Shopping Product team who are responsible for our website to guide users to choose a car and buy a subscription
Share your technical expertise:
- Play a driving technical role in the Backend team. You will be able to share your technical knowledge and engineering best practices, as well as shape technical discussions to deliver the best possible solutions.
- You build it, you run it: Build features and take ownership for testing, deployment and monitoring of your code. Yes, we believe in Serverless!
- Do it, do it, automate it: Simplify, automate and optimize processes that are currently carried out manually using no-code tools as Make or Retool (20%) and solid hard code implementation (80%).
- Solid experience in software engineering of green field projects, preferably B2B, B2C or SaaS products.
- Ability to work with Serverless applications including continuous integration and testing.
- Looking for a permanent employment in an agile development team (no B2B contract).
- Previous experience in an agile development team in a disruptive and product-driven environment.
- Strong growth mind-set and the motivation to continuously improve self and team performance.
- Fluency in English.
€70,000 - €90,000 a year
Interested in Joining Our Fast-Growing Start-Up?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Anna Kaiser is looking forward to your application!
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees. Experience comes in many forms and we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't perfectly align with what we have listed. We'd love to hear from you!
Neue Home Office Jobs in Deutschland,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.