Remote System Administrator for Cloud Operations (m/f/d)
About this job
We’re looking for skilled SysAdmins to help support our a9s Platform for clients worldwide.
a9s Platform is a cloud platform based on Cloud Foundry and Kubernetes that offers developers a way to run and manage containerized workloads easily.
While our goal is to automate the management of a9s Platform as much as possible, some tasks will always require manual intervention, especially with adjustments to the platform to fit customer needs. What you will encounter day-to-day:
- Manage and support a variety of backend services like PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, RabbitMQ
- Manage thousands of Linux-based VMs
- Support our clients and their critical applications on topics like application speed, throughput, IOPS, and load balancing
You will also have a chance to help us shape and improve a9s Platform as a constantly evolving product by supporting new infrastructures, adding new functionality, or even switching to entirely new software stacks. If you think these are the right challenges for you - apply now!
Your core tasks
- Operate and support Platform as a Service solutions around the world
- Maintain and improve our existing automation
- Support customer with best practices in Cloud environments
What we expect
- Good knowledge of Linux-based systems
- Good knowledge of LAMP stacks
- Experience with one of the Public Cloud Providers like Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Google Cloud (GCP)
- Optional: Experience with automation tools like Terraform, Helm, BOSH
What you can contribute
- Experience: At least 2 years of experience as a System Administrator
- High motivation, interest, and commitment, especially about your own growth and thus strengthening the team
- Fluent command of the English language, both written and spoken, the German language is optional
What we are offering
- You can choose your individual workplace and organize your flexible work time. Including working remotely from home (within Germany and Brazil).
- Comprehensive and individual training. You can choose further training offers, for example via certifications, conferences, meetups, English and German classes, and much more.
- You are invited to actively participate in workshops, conferences and meetups such as KubeCon or CNCF Meetups to present and discuss your innovative design and implementation approaches with the community and represent the company.
- Use the possibility to produce content such as technical articles, videos or talk proposals featuring your own research, design and development to let the community know about the product(s) you’re working on.
Family and Professional Life
- Profit from our family friendly and family like atmosphere. We also give the opportunity to work part-time, let us know if that’s what you wish during the recruiting process. Since dogs are an integral part of our family they are also welcome in our offices. In addition, in our office rooms we offer physical training possibilities and relaxing areas to free your mind.
Neue Home Office Jobs in Deutschland,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.