Remote VP Talent Acquisition
As VP Talent Acquisition, you actively shape a fast growing organization. You own the global recruiting strategy and drive company-wide employer branding initiatives to bring FINN’s culture and values to life. With a clear vision and strategic guidance, you build and lead your team of cross-functional recruiting and employer branding experts. You partner with departments and scale our hiring processes to be best in class to equitably assess a diverse set of candidates.
- This role is preferably based in Germany. We are also open to consider candidates located in Europe who are able to travel from time to time. For candidates relocating to Munich, we offer full visa support as well as a significant relocation package.
- With massive growth potential, FINN allows you to quickly develop and succeed in a highly motivating startup environment with daring challenges in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent fixed salary, significant virtual equity share of the company, along a yearly personal development budget of 3,000€.
- Discounted qualitrain membership enabling you to be active in various gyms within Germany.
- Our open, modern office in the middle of Munich is known for loads of fun with amazing colleagues and frequent team events.
- You want to drive your own car with FINN? – Get one with our employee discount program.
- Drive the talent acquisition strategy: You design and execute the global recruiting strategy for Germany and the US. By crafting stellar processes that are ready for hypergrowth, you proactively navigate the company to get the best talent on board. You especially focus on setting up diverse and inclusive processes and ensure a great candidate experience.
- Build and develop a world-class team: As a true role-model that is not afraid to get their hands dirty, you lead and further build your team of talented recruiting and employer branding professionals. You make sure they reach their potential by coaching and supporting them in all facets of talent acquisition from sourcing to offer and promote intra-team knowledge sharing.
- Stay on top of the market: You are passionate about the newest trends, tools, technologies and best practices and implement them in collaboration with your team members. Furthermore, you introduce metrics to track the success of our efforts.
- Own the hiring planning and recruiting budget: You collaborate with Senior Management and unit heads on the hiring planning of their department, enabling you to plan company wide budget planning processes.
- Build a brand people aspire to work for: You are responsible for all the employer branding initiatives from conception to execution to build a strong brand, so we can develop diverse talent pipelines.
- Be a sparring partner: As the interface between candidates and the team, you enrich senior management with your insights and question the status quo.
- Extensive experience in talent acquisition and employer branding, thereof at least 3 years in a leading role, e.g. Head of Talent Acquisition or Team Lead Recruiting.
- You successfully led and scaled (hybrid) teams in the past, either in a startup or in a similar fast growing environment.
- Profound understanding of talent attraction mechanisms and experience with DEI focused recruiting and employer branding initiatives.
- Ability to inspire and motivate with an empathetic leadership style and create strong collaborative relationships across departments.
- Combining a data-driven mindset with new, creative approaches, you are experienced in optimizing established processes on a daily basis.
- Excellent English language skills.
Are you ready to start your next journey?
Apply now by uploading your CV online. We are looking forward to your application!
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Neue Home Office Jobs in Deutschland,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.