Customer Support Specialist (m/f/d)
Are you tired of monotonous customer care and boring support activities? Do you want to penetrate problems and work together with our customers on real tailor-made solutions? And all of this in a digital setting with motivated colleagues? Then come to xentral and conquer with us the software hearts of our customers by competent know-how in all questions concerning our ERP system!
- You support xentral users with your professional expertise and help them to overcome challenges in using the software
- You answer typical user requests and are the link to our specialist departments
- You explain which requirements our software fulfills and help with any problems via e-mail, ticket system and telephone
- You keep our quality standards towards our customers in mind and are responsible for their satisfaction
- You will learn more about one part of our software and develop practical solutions together with us
Your challenge - after 6 months you have achieved the following:
- You know the functional range of our software and know who to contact if you have any questions
- You have attended all of our webinars and submitted feedback on each webinar
- Your ideas and suggestions for improvement have made our manual even more understandable
- You have pitched your favorite module internally to the xentral team
- Our customers enjoy working with you, because you let them wait an average of max. 2 hours for a high quality response
- You have made an apprenticeship in the field of IT systems management, alternatively you have a degree in business informatics or business administration
- You are familiar with at least one ERP or CRM system from user perspective (e.g. JTL, actindo, odoo, Navision or BillBee)
- B2B support is not new to you and you enjoy communicating with customers
- You speak and write English and German fluently
We grow all over Europe, join us fully remote or in one of our hubs in Augsburg, Amsterdam or Munich. You decide!
Xentral feels like home!
For us Xentral is not just a workplace. We make sure that our team feels at home even during work. We offer flexible working hours and home office.
Unique culture and structure!
We believe in flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and appreciative communication at eye level.
With us to the very top!
With us there are many career paths and development opportunities for you, what you can't do yet, you can learn with us!
For our permanent employees we offer 50% subsidies to your private pension plan.
You have what it takes? Then apply now with your CV or LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to your application!
Neue Remote Jobs,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.