Senior Data Scientist (f/m/d)
It's our vision to improve the quality and accessibility of healthcare by bringing together medicine, technology and a human-centered mindset. But we cannot do it alone: we need leaders, doers, and innovative minds to turn our vision into reality.
That is why we are looking for an ambitious, highly committed and entrepreneurial individual who shares our values of purpose, openness, courage, collaboration and integrity and can contribute to our growth and long-term success.
- Apply findings from the scientific literature to solve healthcare problems using machine learning algorithms
- Collaborate and publish with distinguished healthcare experts, top-tier universities, and engineers in research projects
- Collect, annotate and preprocess large amounts of medical data coming from a variety of use cases (e.g., hospital, pharma, and insurance)
- Support our data science and product teams to continuously improve data and code quality
- PhD or equivalent practical experience in Computer Science or related technical field
- Strong mathematical skills in linear algebra and statistics
- Extensive programming experience in Python
- Resident in the EU and having a work permit
Nice to have
- Publication record in the field of AI and machine learning
- Become part of one of the fastest-growing health tech start-ups in Europe
- Challenging tasks in a highly innovative and dynamic environment
- Dedicated training budget and additional personal development time slots to help you build your skills
- A lively, open corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short communication channels
- Work wherever and whenever you want – at home, in the café around the corner, or in our offices in Vienna, Budapest, and London
- Regular team events per office, as well as a few joint events per a year
- Office dogs, which (mostly) contribute to a relaxed working atmosphere
The minimum salary for this position is according to the IT collective agreement (EUR 3.610 gross monthly salary for full-time employment). Willingness to overpay is given and depends on the respective qualification and experience. On top of that, we also let all our employees participate in our Virtual Stock Option Plans (VSOPs).
Neue Remote Jobs,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.