Remote Internship – Business Development
Für Bewerber_innen in Deutschland
bis zu 100% Homeoffice oder in München
2.800€ brutto / Monat auf Vollzeitbasis
As a Business Development Intern, you will support one of our departments (Ops, B2B, User Acquisition, HR, Fleet Purchasing, Finance) in day-to-day business and individually plan and execute projects. You will work closely with the management team and get the opportunity to join a fast growing organization working towards selling a meaningful product with a market fit.
- With massive growth potential, FINN allows you to quickly develop and succeed in a highly motivating startup environment with ambitious challenges in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent fixed salary: 2.800€ per month
- Our open, modern office in the middle of Munich is known for loads of fun with amazing colleagues and frequent team events.
- You want to drive your own car with FINN? – Get one with our employee discount program.
- Manage and drive your own projects: At FINN you will get responsibility from day one. All projects will have a critical impact on our company and directly relate to making mobility fun and sustainable.
- Support the business: Help the existing management team to master daily challenges and get deep insights into specific departments but also the entire company.
- Critically question, analyze and improve existing processes: We constantly aim to improve our existing setup with maximum efficiency. Help us to build the best possible version of FINN with world-class processes enabling us to have a smoothly running organization.
- You are studying business administration, economics, industrial engineering or similar.
- Previous experience in consulting, high growth startups or another high performance environment.
- Ability to respond to changing priorities in an evolving business environment and to coordinate multiple projects.
- Strong solution finding abilities with new, creative approaches on how to overcome challenges.
- Highly analytical and comfortable around numbers.
- Genuine interest in and curiosity about the mobility industry.
Interested in Joining Our Fast-Growing Startup?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Our Hiring Managers are looking forward to your application and will get back to you soon.
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
FINN makes mobility fun and sustainable. With a flexible car subscription, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and offset all CO2 emissions along the way. Join our fast-growing startup to build the most popular auto e-commerce platform. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.finn.auto
Es hilft uns sehr, wenn du bei deiner Bewerbung zuhausejobs.com erwähnst. Danke! :)
Neue Home Office Jobs in Deutschland,
wöchentlich per E-Mail.
Wir geben deine E-Mail-Adresse nicht weiter. Hier findest du unsere Datenschutzerklärung.